**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

High Prestige Players Looking For A Possible Merger

***Please read the post before commenting***

Greetings, MCOC Universe!

After this current AW, I will be departing from my current alliance. I have completed LOL 100% months ago, & had fell into the first 300 players to do so. I currently have 5 R4 5* champions, with only 1 more T2A needed for my 6th R4 5* champion. I have exactly 39 R5 4 stars, as well, so my AWD is tip top. My current prestige is exactly 6316, with as mentioned above, a lot of room for it to increase. I also have 10 guaranteed (100%) people who want to follow me from my current alliance to where I go, with 5 more people who are also considering to follow through. So, a possible merger is to be considered.

All whom are looking to come along have 2-3+ R4 5* champions. Mostly all have completed 1+ path(s) in LOL, as well. We are looking for a high prestige Map 5x5 alliance, as we have no interests at all in doing Map 6. When I say we are looking for a high prestige alliance to take us all in together, I mean an alliance where members also have 2-3+ R4 5* champions, with a starting prestige of 5200-5300+. If what I posted fits the bill, please do not hesitate to reach out, as we would like this to happen asap. We have GroupMe & Line for correspondence. This is my in-game profile below. Thanks!

u9k1aggm87sd.jpg

Comments

• Hey. Let's talk! I friended u in game.
    Cosmickk in game
    Jonnieblaze on Line app
  • KruggKrugg Posts: 16
    Hit me up on line, Krugg007. We are currently ranked 31 in war and aq is the easy part. See what we can work out
  • BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    Contact me on line at bayouem1 if you haven't already found an alliance that fits.