**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Epic hall of heroes massacre

What a wonder string of fights before a cheeky noded massacre. I got my eye on you kabam.

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,364 ★★★★★

What a wonder string of fights before a cheeky noded massacre. I got my eye on you kabam.

What they do?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

What they do?
    Masochism plus Freezer burn in master mode was a breeze with ghost
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Don't understand why I get damaged using colossus or annihilus
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★

Badrose said:

Some of my alliance mates have footage of them getting wrecked by these nodes that they're supposed to be immune to. It's bugged
    Most likely massacre ability if immune to incenerate take direct energy damage instead
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Badrose said:

Some of my alliance mates have footage of them getting wrecked by these nodes that they're supposed to be immune to. It's bugged
    Most likely massacre ability if immune to incenerate take direct energy damage instead
    Probably it, was using HT and would suddenly take like 5k damage for no reason I could see
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★

Says the opponent takes energy damage if incinerate fails to apply due to immunity
    Kinda annoying
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I used cull the whole way , even with the health widdled down, killed him before incinerate killed me.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Havok is perfect. He's immune to incinerate, plus he has massive energy resistance, so the energy damage will be mitigated.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    How about Quake?
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Warlock killed him
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359

What they do?
    Used my 3/45 iceman.
    Piece of cake fight
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,249 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk ( and don’t hit his block) or debuff shruggers.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I used 4 55 Sabertooth, killed him before he killed me so deffinetely do-able...
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    solopolo said:

<

Reading is also a skill.
    Then maybe you should try it?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

solopolo said:

<

Reading is also a skill.
    Then maybe you should try it?
    He read it fine, your ally members didn’t, not a great deal of point trying to be smart to deny a correct comment tbh
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Cap beardo with skill synergie: parry, heavy, sp2.
  • exeexe Posts: 56
    Void did it
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Fight was over before I noticed an issue.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    yeah i didnt even pay attention to the node honestly. Corvus just walked through him.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I had trouble because I didn’t realize how ignition worked. Sadly, I didn’t realize what I did wrong until I finally killed him.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,364 ★★★★★

Havok is perfect. He's immune to incinerate, plus he has massive energy resistance, so the energy damage will be mitigated.

Nope my havok died from masacre passive ability smh
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75

What they do?
    In epic too for me.... The only thing which smashed me was domino (as always)....
    I feel like i cant even one shot 2star dom with rank5 5stat😅😅
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I used a ton of revives on masacre.
    The fight levelled the gain vs loss from the "hall of healing" for me haha
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I used Kingpin, and revived twice.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    VTD did it for me. 7 furies 3 power gain buffs a sp2 and massacre died instantly. I thought I would have to use Void but the duck had other plans.