**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI is way too fast.

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
Recently a mod said that a player could do everything AI does.
So I wait too see a player record a fight when he can hit right after an evade (can't be done), or attack during the sp3 animation (can't be done either)

There are now, more problems, like the AI being able to hit you while you dash back, makes me believe the AI has imput reading

Comments

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    TKal wrote: »
    Recently a mod said that a player could do everything AI does.

k282ndomet0k.gif
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I'd also like to be able to do no charge heavy attack right after dashing back
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    What about instant high punches? we should tap And Hold.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I'd love for my slower characters to move super fast like the AI does. Like my Groot moved like he's standing in glue but the AI flies across the screen. My Ironman looks like he is running in place and the AQ Ironman is in Street fighter 2 turbo mode.

This ain't right. Never been.
  • Options
    What they did is incresed the speed of AI and decreased the speed of the player reaction time. Just a minor programming change of values. Thats it. And they sucking all units, potions, money from fellow summoners. And I know, they did it knowingly because of their benefit. I have never seen any organisation this money hungry!! Shame on you, kabam!!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I wish they would just fix the combo block...eg. I do a combo and I should be able to block immediately. I have in the past and can't when they are in their "fast" mode. Kabam will never acknowledge if this is really an issue or working as intended
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Recently So I wait too see a player record a fight when he can hit right after an evade (can't be done)
    Now u see
    evschhawwtjo.gif

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Recently So I wait too see a player record a fight when he can hit right after an evade (can't be done)
    Now u see
    evschhawwtjo.gif

Yeah I actually can't see anything since it's in 4 fps

• Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    Now u see
    evschhawwtjo.gif

Yeah I actually can't see anything since it's in 4 fps

It's gif, plus my screen recorder is **** as u can see :( , but still can see that i could hit after evading
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Yeah, it's awesome being able to do everything the AI can do. It's great knowing that I can dash into an enemy and even though they dodged back, I still move across the entire screen and hit them before they've recovered from the first dodge. (One that should've left them far enough away from me that I couldn't hit them in the first place.) And I can use a special attack when the enemy is dashing into me– even though their attack clearly should have hit me before I had the chance to use my special... that's pretty great. Ooh, ooh, and I can parry IN THE MIDDLE of their combo, and block their specials even though they used them INSTANTLY after ending a combo... So much fun! And there's so much more stuff the AI does that's hard to even put into words! Of course, I've never pulled any of that off, but since Kabam says we can do whatever the AI does, it's obviously possible. Does the Analyzer have a video on any of that tech yet, or..?