**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury is not working in Dungeons

Hi,

Nick fury is not working as he is supposed to be in Dungeon.

Map used : 7

After losing Decoy he has to gain charges twice as normal and should not expire but in Dungeon his charges were expiring and he has no fury effects also after losing Decoy.

https://youtu.be/YRiSUeYBhPA

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    You need the fury to have them not expire, you sure there wasn’t buffet or something?
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You need the fury to have them not expire, you sure there wasn’t buffet or something?

You are right
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    See in his info it says when under the effects of a fury buff his tactical charges duration are paused
  • Options
    SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    Lvernon15 said:

Fury did not show up after losing the Decoy so ideally his decoy mechanism did not work as its supposed to be
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Fury did not show up after losing the Decoy so ideally his decoy mechanism did not work as its supposed to be
    Also his Signature ability clearly says, when Decoy is destroyed he returns to the fight with permanent Fury's fury Buff, so in my video I had my decoy destroyed but i didn't get permanent fury buff though.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Your decoy is already destroyed in the video, you need a video do you dying with decoy, consuming the persistent charge, and the fury triggering.
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Anything like buffet or pilfer would have eaten that fury. Making his charges start to expire.
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Your decoy is already destroyed in the video, you need a video do you dying with decoy, consuming the persistent charge, and the fury triggering.

Unfortunately i do not have video before dying, I started recording as soon as i observed this. Also there was no Stagger or any other debuff to nullify Fury's fury buff. I just wanted to post it so that if Kabam wants to take a look -they can, if not - i have nothing to say :smile: