**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to focus on ranking up next?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Sorry about this being another rank-up thread but I'd just rank 4'd my second champion (VTD) and I'm super happy. Got my gifting rewards and my alliance finished top 1-6% so I got to open another 5 star. Pulled Thor rag which I can't complain about since he looks awesome for me and I can use him for some useful synergies, and them opened a FGMC and pulled Luke Cage, which I was super happy about. Now I'm wondering, who should I focus on ranking up next? I was thinking either Thing to rank 4 or someone like Luke Cage to rank 3. This is my 5 star roster:

Comments

• Options
    I was thinking DarkHawk as well, any feedback would be appreciated :) Aegon is staying R2 until awakened
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I’d rank up thing before lc
  • Options

I’d rank up thing before lc

Thanks, it's just that from what I've seen he needs a team built around him to shine and Ghost is better and for me she only needs Wasp to be on the team for Ghost to be at her best
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    darkhawk is a must rank up IDK about luke cage though.....
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Didn't play Darkhawk that much,but he really needs to be awakened.
    I'd take up Dock Oc for power control
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Depend on your progress and what you want to do next I'd say. You are asking a question with multiple right and wrong answers. VTD is great atacker if you know how to use him, Ghost becomes beyond jesus tier atacker with wasp synergy but requires a lot of skilled fingers. Mephisto is a pain in the ass AW defender, and that's just a small example of what I mean. Where are you in the game and what do you want to do next?
  • Options
    Taintman said:

Depend on your progress and what you want to do next I'd say. You are asking a question with multiple right and wrong answers. VTD is great atacker if you know how to use him, Ghost becomes beyond jesus tier atacker with wasp synergy but requires a lot of skilled fingers. Mephisto is a pain in the ass AW defender, and that's just a small example of what I mean. Where are you in the game and what do you want to do next?

Ghost I've pretty much mastered, had her for a year and she was my go-to champ for everything. I completed Uncollected a few months back and now I'm just casually doing Master monthly quests. My next goal is to complete 5.3 and 5.4. I would love to rank 5 ghost and if I had the resources she would be a no brainer but I'm looking to rank up more champions to rank 4 or 3