**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this a joke, Kabam?

I understand that you randomly get characters from crystals and stuff, but this looks like a really not funny joke to me.
14 6* crystals with 10 freaking worst characters and 4 of them dupped. Just opened my last one and got 2nd cap, is this a joke or what?
Is there any player in the world with every single non-playable 6* from 14 crystals?
Did I do anything bad to you, Kabam?
P. S. I know there are some characters which in certain circumstances might me okay, but I'm in act 6 now and none of them is gonna do anything in any chapter, also none of them gets a single kill in aw, am I curses or what?

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I'd be happy with that Winter Soldier to run with Killmonger but that's about it. Sorry about your luck. I hope it turns around soon.
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    People are complaining about pulling a 6* DPX and you're complaining about getting a 6* Morningstar?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Morningstar is great
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Could be way worse.

Nightcrawler, Morningstar, Winter Soldier, Annihilus and Carnage all have value.

Champion isn't great in himself, but (a) he's okay, and (b) he's got some awesome synergies. Wait till you have a ranked up Thing to go alongside him.
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32

Could be way worse.

Nightcrawler, Morningstar, Winter Soldier, Annihilus and Carnage all have value.

Champion isn't great in himself, but (a) he's okay, and (b) he's got some awesome synergies. Wait till you have a ranked up Thing to go alongside him.

What are you talking about? Have you fought awakened The Champion as a last boss fight in AW? He's an absolute savage and as*hole.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,040 ★★★★★
    Sinedd92 said:

I understand that you randomly get characters from crystals and stuff, but this looks like a really not funny joke to me.
    14 6* crystals with 10 freaking worst characters and 4 of them dupped. Just opened my last one and got 2nd cap, is this a joke or what?
    Is there any player in the world with every single non-playable 6* from 14 crystals?
    P. S. I know there are some characters which in certain circumstances might me okay, but I'm in act 6 now and none of them is gonna do anything in any chapter, also none of them gets a single kill in aw, am I curses or what?

Your 6*'s are near as bad as you think they are.
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95

People are complaining about pulling a 6* DPX and you're complaining about getting a 6* Morningstar?

Without having her dupped she is useless, and even dupped I have symbiote supreme which is better in 99% of cases.
  • Options

Could be way worse.

Just as I told - there are ways where these characters could be useful, neither in act 6, nor in variants or aw (champion is just a free boss in 3rd category for voodoo or symbiote supreme).
    None of them is tier 1 or s, none of them is a character you would take in any circumstances in the modern content
  • Options

Sinedd92 said:

Your 6*'s are near as bad as you think they are.
    I don't say they're bad because I want to see them being bad, just because they are useless and there's no reason to take any of them to pass any content in the Gan. Any of my good 5* is way better then all of them together
  • Options

OP, you did do something wrong, you forgot this game is RNG. You get some good pills and you get some bad pulls, you have a mixture of them but it is very common to have more bad pulls then good just because there are more bad champs in the crystals. Also, you have much better 6* luck then I have as you have several I would love to have like winter soldier, morning star, carnage and annihulus.

All I say is why the hell do I have EVERY single character non-playable in the current stage of the game.
  • Options
    Taintman said:

Could be way worse.

What are you talking about? Have you fought awakened The Champion as a last boss fight in AW? He's an absolute savage and as*hole.
    Yep, he is absolute free win for symbiote supreme and voodoo
  • Options

OP, you did do something wrong, you forgot this game is RNG. You get some good pills and you get some bad pulls, you have a mixture of them but it is very common to have more bad pulls then good just because there are more bad champs in the crystals. Also, you have much better 6* luck then I have as you have several I would love to have like winter soldier, morning star, carnage and annihulus.

All I say is why the hell do I have EVERY single character non-playable in the current stage of the game.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sinedd92 said:

Without having her dupped she is useless, and even dupped I have symbiote supreme which is better in 99% of cases.
    LMAO do you even play this game? Morningstar’s sig is nothing but icing on the cake.
  • Options
    Sinedd92 said:

You need to get past this roster over skill mindset you seem to have. Champions like MS, NC (who hits even harder duped), WS and more are pretty great champs to have as 6*s.
  • Options
    Sinedd92 said:

Could be way worse.

Just as I told - there are ways where these characters could be useful, neither in act 6, nor in variants or aw (champion is just a free boss in 3rd category for voodoo or symbiote supreme).
    None of them is tier 1 or s, none of them is a character you would take in any circumstances in the modern content
    I’ve used my 6* MS and WS in act 6 and variant 1.
  • Options

Sinedd92 said:

LMAO do you even play this game? Morningstar’s sig is nothing but icing on the cake.
    Takes too much to get 5 souls + no dupped = no energy and regen reduction
  • Options

Sinedd92 said:

You need to get past this roster over skill mindset you seem to have. Champions like MS, NC (who hits even harder duped), WS and more are pretty great champs to have as 6*s.
    You're probably right, thank you. Maybe it's time to show my real skill with **** champs!