**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

I'm getting unknown errors and don't know why

I'm getting unknown errors and don't know why. When I click alliance in the pull down bar it gives me an unknown error so if anyone knows why please tell me

Comments

• unhingedgiraffeunhingedgiraffe Member Posts: 1
    What is going on I get on the game and try to look at a members profile in the alliance I'm in or go to my friends list and a unknown error please try again later message pops up and I get kicked out of the game
  • 22ivan84122ivan841 Member Posts: 1
    Same here
  • Serj_CSerj_C Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2017
    I can confirm the issue.

1. If you tap (expand) on Friends, an unknown error occurs.
    2. If you enter Alliance and tap on Members, an unknown error occurs.

Find attached screenshots with the issue.
    Best regards!

gpl5c7ni2fdi.png
    s6rbr50w16o2.png
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there everyone, I've gone ahead and merged these two threads so that we can track this more easily. For those experiencing this issues, could you let me know what Model/Device you are using, what your OS is, and what version of that OS it is?
  • MinaRose588MinaRose588 Member Posts: 2
    This is also happing to a friend and they have an ipad mini & just updated to IOS 10.3.3
  • BQuBQu Member Posts: 32
    Happened to me too.
    Samsung Galaxy tab A
    Android 6.0.1
    And
    Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
    Android 6.0.1
  • BQuBQu Member Posts: 32
    fhsotggyiiyw.png
  • Cdub_0513Cdub_0513 Member Posts: 10
    I figured out how to fix this if u have iPad I deleted the app and redownloaded this saves your progress so u will still have all your champs and crystals and if u want as a safety precaution just get a kabam account so if u do lose your progress u can just sign in and there is your account but pls try this really helped me
  • MinaRose588MinaRose588 Member Posts: 2
    My friend has an ipad & tried deleting it and reinstalling it but it still did it.
  • Cdub_0513Cdub_0513 Member Posts: 10
    Sorry bro I have no idea then