Looking for Alliance: I’m active and good

I’m currently in an alliance running 322 AQ and Silver 2 in AW. I need to step up the difficulty so I’m looking for a new alliance. I’ve got a 5* rank 4 ghost awakened and a 5* Stark Spidey I’m trying to upgrade. I just need to be getting more materials. I’ve got loads of maxed out 4* champs (Medusa, Nick Fury, Domino, Thing, killmonger, Magik, Hyperion, ghost, Gwen pool, Corvus, void....) pretty much all the top tier champs maxed out in 4*. I don’t have line app but can easily get it, let me know if I sound like a good match for your Alliance. Thanks!

Comments

• mwothalamwothala Member Posts: 101
    We do AQ 432 and Silver 1 in AW. We also require Discord for comms.

Add Beyonder8421 in the game if you're interested
  • Mr549Mr549 Member Posts: 29
    Hey dude,

You're most likely going to need to download Line and create an account to take the next step... It's required for the amount of comms map4 will take. My Line ID is Mr549.

I run a dual alliance - the lower (and brand new) one is going to be doing 432x5 for AQ (which will probably be the best fit for you unless your rating is 350k plus and you're at least uncollected), and the higher one is 554x5. The lower one currently has 16 members and climbing. Aim to have it full by the end of this AQ week. Both will run 2 war BGs. If you want to chat more about it then add me on Line :-)
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Member Posts: 170
    No comm app for us run map 432 and silver 1 in season 14. Here is our posting.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/176182/relaxed-alliance-looking-for-help#latest
  • Dethroned91Dethroned91 Member Posts: 88
    VT99 is an AQ focused ally running 443x5 with line for communication. Add me Dethroned91 If you want to chat further!
  • VivoukoVivouko Member Posts: 49
    @chief_edition_01 if u are still looking send me a pm in game..name is Vivouko
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Currently searching for two. We run Map4X5X2. Silver 1 flirted with Gold 3. 2 BGs. Line is optional. Fire Strike is the alliance and IGN Jaymix79~1
  • LukemLukem Member Posts: 25
    Lukem5853 add me bro on line, let's get you a home
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Member Posts: 265
    If your still looking message me in game ninjahippie
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Member Posts: 417

I’m currently in an alliance running 322 AQ and Silver 2 in AW. I need to step up the difficulty so I’m looking for a new alliance. I’ve got a 5* rank 4 ghost awakened and a 5* Stark Spidey I’m trying to upgrade. I just need to be getting more materials. I’ve got loads of maxed out 4* champs (Medusa, Nick Fury, Domino, Thing, killmonger, Magik, Hyperion, ghost, Gwen pool, Corvus, void....) pretty much all the top tier champs maxed out in 4*. I don’t have line app but can easily get it, let me know if I sound like a good match for your Alliance. Thanks!

check us out: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/176623/lf-6k-prestige-players-for-map5#latest