**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With my roster is ROL Possible?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Hello everyone I’m currently finishing up getting my last carbonnadium mastery core to purchase despair so with my roster is ROL Possible or no?

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It's possible.
    Blade can go agains almost everyone, with safety (bring ghost rider for the synergy against juggernaut and rhino). Against Vision, you can use Stark spider for example. He also increases the potency of Blade's danger sense ability.
    And against Wolverine, Void and Human Torch work great if you know how to reverse his healing.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yup easily as one said above. Void for wolverine, blade for everyone else except storm and vision (stark).
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Easily

Agreed shouldn't be a problem at all.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Why don’t you try? Able to go through first 3 fights without potion nor revives ?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Yes, Void melts Wolverine, and for damage: Ghost, Domino, Sunspot and Havok are insane.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Domino is the answer for all bleeding champs
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    If you can get past Wolverine, the rest isn't too bad. People that have been playing the game for a while had to use 3 stars. I used a 3 star guillotine for wolverine, a 4 star starlord for everything else. My crit team was Juggs, Col and hulk.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 345 ★★★
    Omega red is also a very good option
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I did it back in the day with wolverine as my main fighter since he had the sustainability to not need potions. Then used Guilly for the wolverine fight for heal reversal since she was the only one who could do it. Omega isn’t as easily sustainable as wolverine but he’s got way better damage. And human torch will absolutely decimate wolverine with his healing reversal. Use medium-light-medium combos to maximize his incinerates and you’ll get through no problem.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Yea ur roster is definitely capable of rol