**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war defense synergies

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Would you be happy if synergies worked in alliance war defense?
(not suggesting that they actually do this)

Alliance war defense synergies 138 votes

Yes
29%
adqqedfyvrkhehmistSUPERDADDisrupteurCassymoaningqueen1_Hazardous12MoosetiptronicKrazyKilroyAmazing_Demon05LeoCruzPHJfinDead1StronstVngrEvilutionEtherionGodTripleBShardnill86TxSiegeSheDroveMeHere 41 votes
No
70%
GamerdanielmathShrimkinsCarmel1LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabMagicBentonRaganatorSpity68CrimsonBadgerStewmanNifzDrenlinquando213DemonzfyreSolrac_2mehramanish248Lvernon15Knorr7227 97 votes
I don't play war
0%

Comments

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Maybe the 5th defender could be that only one that activates his/her synergies?
    However, I would have to vote no to synergies until it could be proven that Kabam's servers could handle it.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    Imagine the full f4 synergy in defence? Thing gaining double rock stacks so you can hardly push him to a special before he hits 15 and the only way you could kill him is slow or champs with a 1 or 2 heavy, it’d suck
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    No
    it would just be like adding extra nodes to aw so would be too difficult, however i would like to see sabretooth oml synergy just surprising people with unblockable dash attacks
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    No
    Do you really want to face a 6* r3 Thing with a full 5 champ synergy team?? And then node effects on top of that? Your war ends at that node ...
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

I would like partial synergies among the team:
    - Boss + minibosses synergy
    - Synergy between the defenders in the same section of the map

Would require more coordination among the war defense team, and open up possibilities that an individual may not have alone.

Like synergies active if they are (3) or less.nodes from another champ?

That could be interesting and very bad if you put a serious defender and surround him with synergys
  • Options
    Hazardous12Hazardous12 Posts: 6
    Yes
    Worlds getting crazy inst it about time to activate war defense synergies? Were all good players and have built our mysteries and synergy characters up would be nice to see synergies in play, and if you can't learn to play well and evade and overcome a obstacle then you never will, and would cool too if we could actually view the fight as it its happening if your on at the tim it happens, or even a replay to see and adjust masteries and such. And the Titles should have a buff or % chance of some type to all characters or certain classes for each different tilte collected, ittl encourage completion and make the game edgier, and can check other players masteries
  • Options
    KrazyKilroyKrazyKilroy Posts: 63
    Yes
    Rerun_9 said:

Shoot I thought they already did that. I used Emma Frost and Sentinel on defense for a long time. Now I use Thing, The Champion and Human Torch. All cause I thought this already happening 😅

It happens in as much as it gives a slight boost to a champs' PI. in defense placement, but that is about it.

This could be interesting. It would definitely change the way that players rank up a lot of their champions. I don't want to put a 3-star Proxima on the board just so I can make my Corvus nigh invincible. So this could make a LOT of difference in the way the game is played. Between Synergy and Diversity, this could actually be a good thing.

I also like the Idea of synergy in Node placement. If a linked node from one champ to another grants a possible synergy? That also changes how placement is done.
  • Options
    KrazyKilroyKrazyKilroy Posts: 63
    Yes

it would just be a lot of fun to put hiemdall in every team and all of them surviving at 1% health lol

Yeah, but 10 Heimdall on the field leaves for very crappy diversity
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    No

Worlds getting crazy inst it about time to activate war defense synergies? Were all good players and have built our mysteries and synergy characters up would be nice to see synergies in play, and if you can't learn to play well and evade and overcome a obstacle then you never will, and would cool too if we could actually view the fight as it its happening if your on at the tim it happens, or even a replay to see and adjust masteries and such. And the Titles should have a buff or % chance of some type to all characters or certain classes for each different tilte collected, ittl encourage completion and make the game edgier, and can check other players masteries

This thread is over two years old why did you revive it
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    No
    mcoc as a game could not handle syns in AW lol game barely works as is, now you expect a 3 bg of 150 champs to have working syns lol its a nice thought but no, horrible idea
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    This thread is like reading a 2 year old newspaper you found in the rain. Lol.