**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X23 or OML? Best Damage dealer?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Whom should i rank up to R3? For uncollected?

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Whom should i rank up to R3? For uncollected?

Oml imo
  • Options
    Idk if either would be a great choice for the collector. I don't have any ramp up champs so r3 x23 got me thru rol easily. All except for wolverine. She wasnt on my team for 5.2.6 tho.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    oml for most fights , x23 for AQ
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

If you're looking specifically at the Collector fight OML with Colossus synergy would be much better. The synergy let's you start with a bar of power so you'll get to sp2 quick for a big damage burst that X23 can't provide. If he's working properly (bleed reduction fixed) he can help on some other nodes and with his regen he'll be a sustainable lane clearer for you.

Wow, well explained. Hatsoff
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    For UC, OML is far better because he’s immune to AAR. Your AA won’t reduce in time against collector.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I used X23 for uncollected (pre-OML buff) so I have extremel bias, but I hear good things about the rework. I'd focus on regen/sustainability rather than damage, X-23 saved many potions.
  • Options

For UC, OML is far better because he’s immune to AAR. Your AA won’t reduce in time against collector.

Missed this feature. Noted