Options

December Run

The people that went for the Legend Tittle, and we know the results will come Jan 10th. Are you happy / Excited / Nervous / Worried ? I’m wondering and wishing I get it :)

Comments

• Options
    Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93

The people that went for the Legend Tittle, and we know the results will come Jan 10th. Are you happy / Excited / Nervous / Worried ? I’m wondering and wishing I get it :)

Deadline for legend runs is Jan 22nd.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,231 ★★★★★

That isn’t what he is saying
  • Options
    Gamer said:

"we know the results will come Jan 10th"?
  • Options

Gamer said:

"we know the results will come Jan 10th"?
    Probably ther Most of the time do that’s so probably. I’m not to sure if I’m getting but many telling me I’m wil but I’m don’t won’t to believe them because if I’m do’s not get it I’m wil be down
  • Options

If u disagree with me u might won’t to read it again he said December legend run not this one
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Gamer said:

If u disagree with me u might won’t to read it again he said December legend run not this one
    Missed that. Don't forum while working. Brain won't be at it's finest...
  • Options

Gamer said:

Missed that. Don't forum while at work.
    All good somtimes I’m reading to fast to have a nice day