**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Symb. Spidey

Got him today. He hits pretty hard, should I take him to R3?

Comments

• Options
    NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    I ranked him to r3 as he was my first 5* and I don't regret it.

He hits like a truck especially with his 100% crit S2
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    NobleFour wrote: »
    I ranked him to r3 as he was my first 5* and I don't regret it.

He hits like a truck especially with his 100% crit S2

this answer helped me too
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    What about taking him up to R4 for LOL easy path?
  • Options
    NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    Aakash wrote: »
    What about taking him up to R4 for LOL easy path?

I don't know if he's good for that, I still have to clear the last chapter of rttl but I guess he is, if other people can do it with a captain marvel, why shouldn't it be possible with a champ that plays way smoother?

Personally I'm going to take him up because I don't really have any other options anyway...
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    symb spidey used to be a LOT more effective pre-12.0 with his heavy armor breaks. however, since 12.0 armor breaks much less effective.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I took mine to r3 also (unduped), he's fun to play with and there's not much in the cosmic class to rank. I haven't seen anyone run LOL easy with him yet, you can't count on armor break because of the diminishing stun time in there.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I took mine to r3 also (unduped), he's fun to play with and there's not much in the cosmic class to rank. I haven't seen anyone run LOL easy with him yet, you can't count on armor break because of the diminishing stun time in there.

Only somewhat accurate.

You can't count on the parry + heavy.

You can still heavy to your hearts content. Majority of champions have multiple windows throughout their combos. Easiest to pick off is is their heavy attack - slide back, hold yours, and then unleash.

For practice, run unstunnables in AQ.