Options

Would you still R5 Namor?

So I have a 5* namor at r4 that I was planning to use a mutant gem on and then 145 generic sig stones and 55 mutant ones to take up to sig 200. Then we heard about the rebalancing of namor. I have t2a expiring soon and am wondering if people are still ranking him up even with the looming rebalance. I could rankup Domino to r5 instead or take some other champs up to r4. i do also have an omega red at r5 sig 200 as well.

Comments

• Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 152
    OR is way better than Namor, especially with suicide + ST synergy.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 973 ★★★
    Blaker78 said:

So I have a 5* namor at r4 that I was planning to use a mutant gem on and then 145 generic sig stones and 55 mutant ones to take up to sig 200. Then we heard about the rebalancing of namor. I have t2a expiring soon and am wondering if people are still ranking him up even with the looming rebalance. I could rankup Domino to r5 instead or take some other champs up to r4. i do also have an omega red at r5 sig 200 as well.

If you already have a 5/65 200 OR, taking up Namor is rather redundant regardless of balance changes.

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    If you really like him then wait 12 more days to know if he is nerf is that bad or just a little tweak
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Domino. With the trinity she is unstoppable 💯
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I'll wait till the announce the changes to namor.. then will let you know..
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Really, it depends on who you like playing. They are all brilliant champs, but don’t rank people up because others tell you to. I made the mistake of ranking up medusa because people convinced me it was the right thing, I eventually got bored and tired of her repetative gameplay style, now she won’t make my team AT ALL unless there is a specific boss. Don’t make a rank up choice because X champion can do Y 1% better than Z other champion, rank them up for the right reasons
  • Options
    Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Hopefully Kabam will get tired of seeing these post and tell us. Keep these post coming until they tell us.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Not me idl namors gameplay I hate using sp3 and he requires use of it if you want his high damage. I like using sp1 and sp2 not sp3
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,865 ★★★★★
    I think the nerf will be related to his signature ability