**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk buster buff idea

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Me and my friend, sir pootington, has some ideas for the hulk buster buff that is coming.
Stats are based on a maxed out 4*.
Hulk buster buff notes (based on 4* rarity)
Class: tech

Sig ability: Iron Rage
Once hulk biter gets knocked down to 25% health, Iron rage triggers 3-5 armor buffs and 3-5 fury buffs adding 500 attack rating per buff, these buffs last till the end of the fight and carry over to any other fight as long as hulk buster is 25% health or below.

Passive ability: when fighting an XL champ, hulk buster gains 1 fury buff gaining 1000 added attack rating.

Arc beam: each arc beam hulk buster attacks with, a plasma debuff has a 33% chance to apply per beam, each debuff earls 100 damage per tick, 2 ticks per second, the plasma debuff lasts 10 seconds before falling off the enemy.

System repair: hulk buster has a 25% chance to active a system repair once the health has hit 25%. If activated, system repair restored 420 health per tick lasting 10 seconds. System repair cannot active when hulk buster has an armor break active during this time, system repair will automatically fail and cannot be repaired during fight

Armor: this champion has a 75% (caps at 5) chance at gaining an armor buff during any medium attack. Cannot gain any armor buffs while armor break is in effect

Fury: This champion has a 75% chance to gain a fury (caps at 5) during any medium attack. Adding 500 attack rating.

SP1: this attack has a 100% chance to apply 1 armor break with a 50% chance to apply a stun debuff last 5 seconds.

SP2: this attack has 100% chance to apply an armor break with a 33% chance of each arch beam applying a plasma debuff. Each plasma lasts 10 seconds dealing 100 damage per tick. 2 ticks per second.

SP3: this attack has a 100% chance at a 10 second stun, 75% chance to apply 5 armor breaks, and a 33% chance to apply a plasma debuff. Hulk busterhas a 100% chance to gain 2 fury buffs adding 500 attack rating lasting 20 seconds.

Fury buffs increase 100 rating and decrease 100% rating with star rarity

So what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster. Hulk is in the name.
    He should get an additional boost against Hulk characters. Most Hulks are XL, so they would get 2 bonuses for fighting an XL Hulk champ.

Veronica can send in parts to repair Hulkbuster. I don't like the idea of healing after being hit. I think the player should dash back and hold block for 3 seconds. He heals 420 health a tick for 10 seconds and gains a fury buff. Maybe an armor up too.

Increase Base damage
    Increase armor break reduction
    etc
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Definitely intriguing ideas.

The 10 second stun on a sp3 might be a bit much though. I'd obviously welcome it as a player, but I can't imagine that would ever fly.

Everything else sounds pretty cool though. I'd get excited about it.
  • Options

Hulkbuster. Hulk is in the name.
    He should get an additional boost against Hulk characters. Most Hulks are XL, so they would get 2 bonuses for fighting an XL Hulk champ.

Veronica can send in parts to repair Hulkbuster. I don't like the idea of healing after being hit. I think the player should dash back and hold block for 3 seconds. He heals 420 health a tick for 10 seconds and gains a fury buff. Maybe an armor up too.

Increase Base damage
    Increase armor break reduction
    etc

Well there’s still a way to negate that regen by applying an armor break. And the armor buff with the regen is a pretty good idea
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

Definitely intriguing ideas.

The 10 second stun on a sp3 might be a bit much though. I'd obviously welcome it as a player, but I can't imagine that would ever fly.

Everything else sounds pretty cool though. I'd get excited about it.

The reason why a 10 second stun is because of a bad you get hit with the SP3. But if kabam reduces it to about 5, that’s understandable
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
    **Waits for Kabam Miike to send message that they'll send info when available and shuts down this thread**

sadly...