**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone play on tablet and if so can you tell me which one?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
The amount of time I plah this game I would really like a tablet but I don't know which one can y'all let me know what y'all have?

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    In all honesty, the best tablet for this game would be a iPad.

While you can use Android tablets, it tends to have one that is $500+ for the game to run smoothly on, and not jitter with some animations.
  • I play on an ipad and only ipad, it is awesome! Everything looks amazing, although I find it hard sometimes to end a combo with a medium. I tried playing on my phone, but I like a big screen.

It is super fast, it’s a great gaming experience

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I use an iPad when playing at home. Every now and then I use my Samsung galaxy phone to log in and move in AQ. The load times are night and day between the two.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    IPad Pro large size. It is in fact how I started playing MCOC. After buying it, I searched for “good games for iPad Pro”, and this was a top suggestion.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    iPad Pro 10.5, yet u better find a good cover as your left palm muscle (near thumb part) easily causing stuck of champ when those part of muscle touches the bottom left corner of the screen.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I was using an iPad Pro but dropped down to a mini (latest version) and I love it a lot more than the pro. Just feels to be a better size for MCOC for me
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    iPad mini 4 and love it but would like to upgrade to the 5.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    I use a Galaxy Tab A. Game doesn't look too sharp, but runs pretty smoothly
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020
    I’m weird, I used to play on an iPad mini 4 but I feel like I personally play better on my iPhone 6s. Anyone else feel like thy play better on a phone vs tablet?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Anyone use an Android or other non iOS tablet? Might wanna pick one up myself.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Android player, here.

I'm playing on a cell (Samsung Galaxy S7, apect ratio 16:10) and a tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, aspect ratio 4:3).

The game runs fine and graphics are good on the cellphone.
    On the tablet, graphic quality is a bit less. And, because of the aspect ratio, I'm losing some graphics on the side, but you get use to it.

Honestly, if you plan to buy a Samsung tablet, dont buy the Tab E, it's too slow. I recommend S3 and up.

Bottom line is, you will never get the fluidity, on any Android tablet, that what you get on an Ios.
    But, since I'm an Apple hater, I live with it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    iPad Pro. Took quite a while to adjust coming from an S10+ but now I cant even play on my phone I've gotten so used to it
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Galaxy Tab A. It's pretty decent, even if I'd prefer a 10in screen to a 7in. But since I got it free from my sister when she upgraded I can't be picky.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yes, I primarily play on a Huawei Mediapad M5 4gig, not pro. It runs better than my son's ipad. The problem is that Huawei v. US at the moment. It is hard to find that version with Google support ATM. The pro is much more expensive. I also play on a 3gb Asus Zenpad. It is not quite as good and does slow down sometimes (Darkhawk specials).
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

And on a scale of 1 to 10 how good does it play?
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Thanks for the responses everyone appreciate it so far I'm seeing a lot of IPad and I was thinking about the Mini 5.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Nick1109 said:

And on a scale of 1 to 10 how good does it play?
    7. I think the size is perfect. When I got it I would have said 9 but either the game has gotten more complex or something else has slowed the tablet down. It's not just quite as smooth as it used to be. The improved speed of the 5 would help get it back up there. The only reason it's not a 10 is the 4 wasn't quite fast enough to be able to make a legend's run. Not sure if the 5 would be capable of a legend's run either, hard to say without having it.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I use Samsung Tab A (2019). Runs smoothly. iPad is probably better, at higher cost.