**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu specials still lagging in AQ

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
How long do we have to put up with the game freezing for seconds at a time when Dormammu does a special in AQ?

Comments

• Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Its working as intended
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I can't even fight him since I suffer from so much lag and freezing that is massively worse only with fighting him.
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    as draco said its working as intended u lag lose then buy revives and so on and so forth!!!
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    They want only money, dormannu in duel, mission or arena no lag but in AQ yes and a lot of times in AQ bosses no use skill 1/2 bar and attack only for charge 3 bar
  • Options
    FineFine Posts: 78
    edited May 2017
    I have a 550 Dorm. His s2 always lags when the fireballs shoot. Always. Not that big of a deal when using him on attack but a little distracting.
  • Options
    I never take his l2 in aq i dont let him use it even his heavy is laggy
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I think the lag is because of the back ground animations on the map you fight Dorm on. The animations plus the animations of his specials cause a lot of lag.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    I've experienced lagging during special attacks from mini bosses & bosses for 2 years. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to get fixed.
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    fix this in the next update we can't fight good vs LAGmannu
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,558 ★★★★★
    Played an AQ fight on my old 6+ yesterday. Game speed would have made Intellivision look state of the art.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    It's been the same with Kant and Venom. AQ boss has hyper-Ai and it Boggs down gameplay. The 2 might not be related, but fighting the AQ boss is clunky, laggy and unresponsive at all times. This has always been an issue, and I've. NEVER HEARD ANY COMMENT ABOUT LAG FROM ANY ADMINISTRATOR.

Pleas respond!
  • Options
    The boss lag on Aq is on purpose for people to buy alliance revives cause if that wasnt the thing they would have added revives on glory store