**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thing defender made special 1 and 2 node 4 all or nothing aw

Hey everybody.

I made path 6 in aw and on the node 4, i meet three times thing on this node since the start of the season.
Our team is in tiers 2 in war.
I take spider stealth and a indestructible boost.
The first war , he makes special 2 and special 1 during the fight.
The second war, he made only special 3.
The last time , he made his first special and it was special 2, and after a special 3 when he can. I lost my indestructible boost on his special 2 because i was surprise and after i died when he made his special 3 because he didn’t want to do his special 2 another time in the fight.

Someone can have an explanation?
I don’t know why he can do special 1 and 2.
The next time, i will try to record a video of the fight because i have no proof but it’s not really the problem, i just want to know why he made special 1 and 2 instead of only special 3.

Thanks a lot
Zimzamzim

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    All or Nothing allows the defender to use a special 1 and special 2. The chances of it happening are just low, that's it
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Because he is "less likely" to throw sp1 or sp2 on that node.
    Unless you are using a champ that applies taunt debuff (stark Spidey for example), most of the time he will only fire sp3. But even without taunt debuff he can fire sp1 and sp2.
  • Options
    ZimZim Posts: 15
    Thank you for your answer will-o-wisp and Thecurler.

The probability in my fights seems very high because the first fight i did against him on node 4, he did 0 spécial 3 and made special 1 and special 2 during the fight.
    And the third time i meet him, another special 2...

I thought he seems to be the right answer but i am surprised.
    It’s all or nothing node and i know i read : less likely to activate special 1 and 2.
    It’s not : only special 3.
    But a teammate who makes all or nothing a lot says to me he never see a special 1 or 2 so i have the feeling it’s very strange.
    I know Thor ragnarok can make special 1 and 2 when it’s all or nothing but i didn’t know for the other caracters.
    I just hope i am not the only one in this case.

Thanks.
    Zimzamzim
  • Options
    I thought maybe it was an interaction with spider stealth?
    Or maybe it’ a bug?

Or maybe it’s just strange Numbers and thing like activate special 1 and 2 on this node instead of special 3 and finally it’s just normal?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What’s happening is Thing has an increased chance to use special attacks while at x rock stacks while the node reduces the chance to use s1 and s2. This means Thing has a chance to use s1/2. There are other champs like Thor Ragnarok who also has an increased chance to use specials.
  • Options
    Thank you CoatHang3r