**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Units for Uncollected EQ?

This has probably been discussed, but couldn't find it. Why are there no units rewards for completion/exploration of Uncollected EQ? Seems pretty lame.

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Quest rewards?
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    TP33 said:

Quest rewards?

Yes, the completion/exploration on quests when it comes to EQ. Every other difficulty rewards units except for Uncollected.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Could be wrong but I've always believed they left them out by mistake and then doubled down when people complained lol.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @TyDollarSign I always wondered about this too. At first, I just 'assumed' that there are units for completing/exploring but not for UC difficulty. I thought it weird never thought to ask here.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Basically, the value of the Rewards in UC is enough to justify not having Units. There are Units in every other one. It's not necessary. Besides, by the time you get to UC, you know how to get Units in other areas. (Enter argument of the UC Rewards being outdated.) XD
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    game is so changed and grow up now everyone have 6* r3 and still same rewards of Monthly UC or they must bring Cavaliar Difficulty
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

• Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

Thank you! Still pretty new here, only been playing since about July of last year and still learning things like this.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

This has probably been discussed, but couldn't find it. Why are there no units rewards for completion/exploration of Uncollected EQ? Seems pretty lame.

Because once UC difficulty eq rewards were some of the most valuable. Now these rewards aren’t anything special and the unit ban remained. Pretty poor and lame design from game developers arguably. These kind of behavior to players, is really what holding them back from spending more at the game, at least frequent spenders players like me.