Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Loyalty Champs

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 753 ★★★
Wondering if there is any news on new champs to buy from Loyalty store coming anytime soon? whether it's a 6* USC or a new champ all together something would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yeah im at 2mil loyalty and nothing to use it on...Was hoping that Wolverine Weapon-X would be added but I heard a some think he’s the act 6 legends run reward. I don’t know.
  • Options
    Im almost at 3 mil and I'd love to get another champ instead of just buying boosts
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Would be nice, but they haven't updated that in the 5 years I've been playing so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I already got the 5* UC and his dupe from loyalty. I'm sitting around 800k now and mainly use it to keep max stock on boosts and war boosts.