**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feel like i've already seen this

I remember a year ago, when me and my ally weren't able to rank up to 5/50 4* champions, didn't care if we pulled a good champ, because we weren't able to rank up it.
Then with season 3 of aq we could obtain T4CC, we ranked up a lot of 4* to 5/50 and a few 5* to 4/55, only with this the game become very fun and interesting. 3* become obsolete, even if we used them before get a lot of 4/40 4*.
We've win a ton of aw, aq, story/event quest, LoL etc.
A lot of arena, crystal opened, a lot of time playing this game, all in order to get champs and rank up material.. i must admit it was fun.
Now, the 6*...
My 4*? They will make the end of 3*. A lot of time to have 17 maxed 4*, they will be useless. I will sell them like 3*.
My 5*? Don't get around, like 4* a year go, maybe we'll be able to rank up a lot of 5* to 4/55, but when we'll be able to rank up them to 5/65 (except you're a top spender) there will be 6*, and my 5* will get devaluate.
And then will be another run to get good 6* champs, like now with 5*.
The same thing happened a year ago with 3*,4* and 5*, will happen in a few month with 4*,5* and 6*.
It was very frustating, i won't it to repeat again.
I'm sorry for my alliance, because i'm the leader, but i have to close with this game.
I share this post for two reasons:
1- kabam, you're in time to retire your decision, i'm not the only player that will close with the game. Even top global ally are upset for the introduction of 6*. The same ally who's spend a ton of money for you.
2-for all the players, what kabam are doing is ridicoulus towards you. Don't spend any time or money for they.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    What's the reason to create 3 threads about the same thing?
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    I'm guessing it has to do with the title. 3 of the same posts to lament 3 star 4 star and 5 star.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    What's the reason to create 3 threads about the same thing?

it has to do with the "Tri-Force"..... zelda