**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Problem with my heros

The problem is that i had 4* king groot, 4* red hulk on rank 4 level 11 and 7000 5* shards. A few days i saw that hulk is rank 3, groot is gone and shards were 3000. I want to ask any admin why.

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Member Posts: 843 ★★★★
    did you use the exploit to get them?
  • JcmdawgJcmdawg Member Posts: 22
    Kabam giveth, Kabam taketh away.
  • Ludiq_barmanLudiq_barman Member Posts: 4
    I made the event quest on heroic level 100 % and decide to play on normal level.when i finished every quest the rewards were the same as the rewards from the full exploration.i played for this rewards.i didn't use any cheat.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Its because of the bug that caused full exploration rewards to be given out just for completing a quest, so they took away the extra rewards you got and got rid of anything you did that ranked up champs and got champs. To make this more simple they just revoke what extra rewards you got.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    what he said

They are gone mate, no way to get them back
    edited August 2017
    I played for them and if this is a mistake of the game they have to fix it but its not my fault i founded. I want an explanation
    edited August 2017
    :)