**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Any guesses on what characters are coming for the Black Widow event?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I know it's a long time away but I'm bored and wanna chat so what do y'all think cause there are some options literally every character in the movie has the potential to be added.

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Red guardian
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I think Black Widow (movie version) with the white suit and Red Guardian. They're both cool looking.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Yelena Belova and Red Guardian
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,413 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Nick1109 said:

I think Black Widow (movie version) with the white suit and Red Guardian. They're both cool looking.

Maybe a buff to Taskmaster to add with them?
    You can bet taskmaster will be involved in the event lol
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,837 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian and some version of Black Widow - either Black Widow white suit, Black Widow (Yelena Belova) or Black Widow (Milena)
  • Options
    ReeenzoReeenzo Posts: 10
    Red guardian most likely but as a second champ I'm unsure as they have a decent variety that could be implemented. I just hope TM gets some love when the update arrives

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see red guardian and yelena, but would also like to see a new version of taskmaster, one that is more usable in content, rather than just arena fodder.