**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 100 percent

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
Finally made it thru. Did a weekend-long push, used a few units for sure. Got a skill AG, which I’ll save for now, and I used the generic to awaken Hype, my next 5/65 (soon). Also got the 3-4 science gem, so took my sig 150 Cap IW up.

All in all a good result. Some fun paths, some **** fights. Now on to Variant quests...

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Having trouble with biohazard on modok quest. WM is one annoying mofo also with medusa and her constant fury refreshing way to fast
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Who is WM
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    War machine
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Now either Cavalier or Variants
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

Having trouble with biohazard on modok quest. WM is one annoying mofo also with medusa and her constant fury refreshing way to fast

I was fortunate in that I have high ranked Warlock, Vision and Ghost to manage Biohazard paths.
  • Congrats dude! I am saving up potions, revives and units for it, going to take my time for it.

What is the reason you’re going for variants instead of cavalier? Need better/rank up 5 stars?
  • Nicely done! Good luck on the next!

Congrats dude! I am saving up potions, revives and units for it, going to take my time for it.

What is the reason you’re going for variants instead of cavalier? Need better/rank up 5 stars?

Already got Cavalier status.

Nicely done! Good luck on the next!

Thanks. I need to get better before I can run at 6.2. A lot better.