**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update The UI.

I would like to see the old, stale UI, updated in the future. A subtle color change like this (pictured below) would be nice.

zh165sx7b1g9.png

Comments

• VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Was this actually needed? Now I must tap twice on the screen to see something I did with just one tap on the previous version.
  • PocoHaXaPocoHaXa Posts: 8
    For what?? Agree with Veggetta.
  • PocoHaXaPocoHaXa Posts: 8
    edited August 2017
    And what the hack with this "EXIT" button? Why did they paint it red? eguc9f8ejm0e.jpg
    Every new icon will have its own color or what? My eyes hurt. Godlike designers... Why just why this happens with my favorite game...
  • PsYcHoNoVaPsYcHoNoVa Posts: 10
    edited August 2017
    I'm simply talking about changing the current gray UI color to something different. Like the bluish gray from the picture I provided.

That sliding folder on the right hand side definitely needs to go though.
  • MoiraD wrote: »
    Yes on both accounts. That red trash and that sliding bar **** has to go. I just used autofight to clear 1 map and after every damn fight that bar pops out.

I thought your little helpful screen pop up said we would be able to strategically see things better. All I'm strategically seeing is a bunch of ****.
  • Fully agree! We didn't ask you to make this changes! I won't spend any dollar in the game till you fix this ****.