**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to the labyrinth

22piløts22piløts Posts: 124
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
So I'm stuck at RttL 3.5 and this safeguard sh*t is annoying, my current team is: 4* r5 blade, omega, corvus a 5* r2 Ghulk and a 4* r4 imiw any tips on what Champs to use and how to counter safeguard? My in game name is Duolingo, rating is at 120k+ - 130k.

Comments

• Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Bring a champ like AA that can deal massive DOTs.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Damage over time champs or any champ that reduced ability accuracy will also work. Omega should smash it as a r5 4* just keep your death spores up.

AA, Void, HT, Sunspot, NF etc will also help a lot
  • Options
    Suicides especially the one that increases special attacks. Domino will literally wipe them out with one sp2. In one shot if she gets crit bleed on the attack. Which is quite often
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    22piløts said:

Matt_tatt said:

Suicides especially the one that increases special attacks. Domino will literally wipe them out with one sp2. In one shot if she gets crit bleed on the attack. Which is quite often

Do you know what safeguard is?. It won't let me rudece the defenders health more than 1%,so I'll have to do at least 100 hits. This post was made to reduce the amount of hits Im doing and the amount of health I'm losing
    He's saying the critical bleed domino puts on them will melt them since DoT is the best way around safeguard. Or use champs like BW and Crossbones who reduce ability accuracy
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    For safeguard node like others have said, DOT champs.
    I got through with X23, AA, Black Widow, Mags, and Ultron. BW will bypass safeguard and help VS Abom who stacks crazy poison. Ultron was brought specifically for Abom. Mags bypasses safeguard on any metal opponents, and X23 and AA for DOT's.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Use Crossbones, with four or five furies he shuts off the node