**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enemy randomly able to hit you in middle of combo

richie666richrichie666rich Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello I am currently in act 5.1.6 and 3 different times I will be comboing iron man like a normal combo and in the middle of my combo as he is flopping like a fish he will suddenly ignore the next hit and my champ will fall through him like a ghost and iron man will hit me or fire his L1 in mid combo. Im not talking about doing a combo and trying to chain a second i mean littaraly in the combo. I asked others in my alliance and they're experiencing the problem too. How am I supposed to complete stuff when the game will randomly ignore my combos. The character didn't have any buffs or nodes or anything special to allow him to defy the laws of mcoc physics.

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It happens mainly to female champs that have the same combo pattern as SW,
    They sometimes drop the 4th hit of the combo
  • But I was using drax
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Ive noticed this in RoL, Black Panther was hitting me around hits 3-4.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Electro does it to me in AQ too. Happened to me today. Barely survived.
  • MacrosTheDarkMacrosTheDark Posts: 18
    Hi guys, it just happen to me against 2nd Hyperion in QA6 with Scarlett Witch. As it is day 2, no need to say that less we loose characters or life, better it is :smile:
    Hi @Kabam Miike, is this issue already identified by Kabam and are developpers working to fix it ?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Happened to me last week in AQ with Wolvie against Psylocke. It's the first time it ever happened and she broke my combo with a special.
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    This happened to my wolvie playing against SW today in AQ map 5 day 2 and after 15.0. Midway through the combo SW randomly fired off sp2. That hurt as wolvie lost amost half of the health.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Kind of similar issue happened to me randomly a handful of times during execution of a combo. Regardless of champ, between atk #3 and 4 both being LL, my champ just basically quits mid swing. Best way to describe it would be that the graphics illustrate the movement of lets say Red hulk during his punches and either the 3rd right hand or 4th left hand punch is half in motion to go forward to connect then suddenly just drops his arm before making contact. And for split second I caught what appeared to be him hanging down his head reminiscent of being stunned. On a "brighter note", yesterday I experienced on 3 seperate occasions against Magneto MN where the AI actually whiffs at point blank after I sucessfully complete a 5 hit combo(no power move chained) and prepared to block/parry.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Best thing to do is post a video of this happening, it may help a little.
  • If you can prove this bug is actually costing Kabam some money they will probably be more obliged to fix it faster.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    But it's costing us, so it will, not only never get acknowledged, but will never see a fix. Happens to me too. Also have an issue with Luke Cage in map 6 breaking my block with his specials
  • MazzlesMazzles Posts: 8
    This is still happening/ happening again. In aq and event quests I’ve been hit around the 3rd hit of my combo. A lot. It’s messing up my game.