**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Top 80 AQ, Plat 3 war ally looking for 2 with 10.2k+ prestige

We are (NxTP1) Untainted - TP1 and we are looking to bring in 2 new teammates to our alliance after this current war season/AQ week has ended. A bit about us:

- AQ - 4 days of map 6 and 1 day of map 7.
- AW - plat 2/3 seasons finishes, with relaxed off season wars. Tier 3 war maps.
- No event minimums.
- A mix of spenders and free to play players. We welcome both.
- North American based players
- Organized AQs and AWs, with an officer core well versed in all facets of the game.
- We use Discord for our communication.

What we want in a teammate:
- 10.2k or above prestige, to keep even with our current members. We may make exceptions based on skill, but nothing lower than 10k will be considered.
- North American players for continued cohesive movement.
- No egos or drama. We don’t have any here, and we don’t let it stick around when it shows up.
- Accountability. Show up and make your moves like the rest of us.
- A drive to improve and complete all content. Meaning you’ve completed what’s currently available or are in the process of doing so.

If you’re interested in joining or discussing further, please contact me on:

Discord: •The Ricktator•#1337
In game: •The Ricktator•

Comments

• SaySay Posts: 6
    What?
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Bump. Looking for 1 more.
  • I'm interested in joining. I'm from India, if that's ok, let me know..
    1 spot still available. If you meet the original post criteria, please hit me up.

Just had a new recruit leave, so we have an opening once again.

Pm me in game or on Discord if you’re interested!
  • License0014License0014 Posts: 7
    I would like to join your alliance, have map 6 xp and tier 2 aw xp. My prestige 9,300 but I can reach 10k
    We have room for 1 more, available immediately to the right candidate that meets the requirements in the original post. Please add me if you’re interested!