**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stan ''The Man'' Lee is telling you the right thing.

I saw this, and, just tought about all of us, when tinking about ranking a ''lower tier'' champ...

https://youtu.be/ka44UQmwpHA

Thanks Stan for your wisdom. I will rank up Nova.

'nuff said!!!

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Excelsior
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i upgraded to 4/55 ironfist,venompool,DS,elsa,storm,psylock,loki and few others only cause i honestly like the animation & a character from movies or comics for nostallgia or live for animation purposes , i use them only on arenas and they have no uses in game unfortunately ,i m planning to r5 venompool as well as soon i can get 7 t4c ,to b honest he has absolutely nothing going for him, he rarely gets those random buffs n even random buffs has no value to them like SW's but man i love the persona of that character!!! welll i hope some day he n these others gets some buff or rework and all these resourses wont b wasted but i absolutely dont count on them to buff 80% of the useless champs in game,financially it would b better for them to make new game then upgrade so much trash i already super succesful and addictive game