**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion should I power up

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
To my great surprise I find myself with a pretty good number of T4 catalysts and I though it was time to power up some champions. My main goal in the game is getting through content and monthly and event quests.

Now I really want to get my Guilotine to Rank 5 but while getting getting regular T4 catalysts is getting easier for me getting mystical T4 is still incredibly hard and it would take me months and months to get enough TM4 for another mystical champion and while I am sentimental about Guiltoine because she was my first four star I objectively realise that there are probably far more useful mystical champs
I know
Iceman is good but I already have Colossus and I don’t know if it will be worth it . I love both Elsa and Wasp. They do great damage and I find it very easy to play them. Just got Captain Marvel so I don’t have much experience with her

And I know very little the smaller four stars I have so I don’t know who will be really useful to help me

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

• 1. Cap IW (Nomad)
    2. Guillotine
    3. Corvus
    4. Sentinel
    5. Elsa

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    I think that on your level your next goal is to become a uncollected. So for that in can give the suggestion of following champs. It is possible that you will not like this but trust me this team is gonna be perfect for someone like you.

Captain america (iw) - can be used for any type of content either it is monthly, daily, special ore story.

Carvous Glaive - Great attacker and can ne used in many contents.

Wasp - Her abilities are amazing and if you got her duped, belive me that she will help a lot you in act 5.

Elsa - great champion.

Iceman - yes i will recommend you to use iceman instead of Collosus. Many summuner might not agree with me but his coldsnap and frostbite debuffs are great (he is a exeption in case of masochism.)

Captain marvel movie - very very nice damage when being in binary ignition and if you got her dub then you'll be having a champion with ability of being indestructable. And it is very easy to use her ,watch some videis on youtube and try in act 4.

Other options-
    Heimdall - gives good synergy and save you from dying atleast for 2 secs. That time is enough for activating sp3 if you're reafy for it.

Sleath suit - i have heard that it's a good champion but i didn't used him ever therefore i don't know.

Guillotine - i have her only in 2* version therfore no idea

Sentinel and magic are other great options but they are down in rank in yoir champion vault therefore i didn'tused their names.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Parth2204 said:

I think that on your level your next goal is to become a uncollected. So for that in can give the suggestion of following champs. It is possible that you will not like this but trust me this team is gonna be perfect for someone like you.

Captain america (iw) - can be used for any type of content either it is monthly, daily, special ore story.

Carvous Glaive - Great attacker and can ne used in many contents.

Wasp - Her abilities are amazing and if you got her duped, belive me that she will help a lot you in act 5.

Elsa - great champion.

Iceman - yes i will recommend you to use iceman instead of Collosus. Many summuner might not agree with me but his coldsnap and frostbite debuffs are great (he is a exeption in case of masochism.)

Captain marvel movie - very very nice damage when being in binary ignition and if you got her dub then you'll be having a champion with ability of being indestructable. And it is very easy to use her ,watch some videis on youtube and try in act 4.

Other options-
    Heimdall - gives good synergy and save you from dying atleast for 2 secs. That time is enough for activating sp3 if you're reafy for it.

Sleath suit - i have heard that it's a good champion but i didn't used him ever therefore i don't know.

Guillotine - i have her only in 2* version therfore no idea

Sentinel and magic are other great options but they are down in rank in yoir champion vault therefore i didn'tused their names.

Oh I would love to power up Cap and Glaive they are amazing but I only have 1 Cosmic and Science
    T4 and it would take me a long time to collect them. I only have enough T4 mystic to power up

For the other which do you think would be the best choice ?

P. S I am still only halfway through Act 4