**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This month EQ Jabba the hutt is such pain, noone can han solo him

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion

Can't seems to manage that mr. Regen path. And that power metre is malfunctioning.
I died twice. Tapping the spacial sometimes doesn't activates. Loosing revives is tight.
Anti life field itself is soo tough. Was it nessesary to add rising sun???

Comments

• LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    I used a duped 4* Captain America IW to take him down... Just keep throwing heavies. Other good options I used: Domino (flaming trinity), Blade (holy trinity), CG with 2-3 charges, Human Torch.
    Heads up, you just need one path to fully explore!
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

No one can solo him? My cap marvel killed him in 9 seconds. What’s your roster like? Then we can help you with tips.

It was a joke for the sake of that line buddy. Ofcourse players can solo him. But there are many who can't...
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Lykanon said:

I used a duped 4* Captain America IW to take him down... Just keep throwing heavies. Other good options I used: Domino (flaming trinity), Blade (holy trinity), CG with 2-3 charges, Human Torch.

Don't have a cap. In any star unfortunately.
    Don't have a cap marvel either. Neither a corvus glaive. Well. Not everyone has proper counter budd. Or proper awekening.
    My MVP is my 4 star blade.
    Atleast he did well. And stark spidey
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I've found success with Parry heavy using Void. A 4* maxed, can usually take off 75% and then clean up with my Domino.
    007md92 said:

Lykanon said:

Don't have a cap. In any star unfortunately.
    Don't have a cap marvel either. Neither a corvus glaive. Well. Not everyone has proper counter budd. Or proper awekening.
    My MVP is my 4 star blade.
    Atleast he did well. And stark spidey
    So if you have GR or Mephisto, Mojo should be easy going with Blade! You CAN get him down with nearly every champ, if you take care of his playstyle (dont do the actions he needs next and prevent him from doing them either). If I am lacking the counter for an uncollected boss, I usually practice to fight this champ on Master difficulty to get used to him. Good luck!
  • DragonEggLpDragonEggLp Posts: 14
    My problem is that I do the parry heavy with Cap IW max 4*, but suddenly I still get the deregeneration... and loose. Thise happend more than twice now. What do I do wrong to trigger that?

My problem is that I do the parry heavy with Cap IW max 4*, but suddenly I still get the deregeneration... and loose. Thise happend more than twice now. What do I do wrong to trigger that?

Please read the description of Mojo, sometimes you should not throw a heavy or parry him. Just dex when the prompt for a heavy or parry appears.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    I was also about to just abandon UC 100% this month, but somehow got myself to doing it. Needless to say, Mojo is by far one of the most rage inducing bosses. Doesn't help that each time you die, he gets harder and harder.

For everyone saying "Just throw heavies", it's easier said than done, not to mention you just can't blindly spam heavies either. Look at his prompts, and try not to complete them for starter. Again, easier said than done since even his actions can trigger Anti-Life field. The most important thing is to keep yourself from throwing a hit if you've just Dex'd while he has his ALF active. If you want, even take out Dexterity from the Mastery and see if that helps.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My awakened 6* r2 Corvus was good as soloing him, quake works well, but any champ without temporary buffs using parry heavy should work
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

Do you thorw a medium beofre your heavy? if yes then dont if he has anti life field active. Also did you have the dex thing on you? if you did then next time wait out his anti life field then hit him because the buff from dexterity will give you degen if you hit him while his field is active
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Domino synergy, parry heavy. Cap iw parry heavy.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Quake works great. Used her everytime.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I don't know about UC, but I managed master the 3rd time with no revives and a lot of love juice, just parry heavy I guess
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Quakeeeeeeee soi easy
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

No_oneuk said:

No one can solo him? My cap marvel killed him in 9 seconds. What’s your roster like? Then we can help you with tips.

It was a joke for the sake of that line buddy. Ofcourse players can solo him. But there are many who can't...
    Literally anyone can. You just have to know how to play against him
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

I was also about to just abandon UC 100% this month, but somehow got myself to doing it. Needless to say, Mojo is by far one of the most rage inducing bosses. Doesn't help that each time you die, he gets harder and harder.

For everyone saying "Just throw heavies", it's easier said than done, not to mention you just can't blindly spam heavies either. Look at his prompts, and try not to complete them for starter. Again, easier said than done since even his actions can trigger Anti-Life field. The most important thing is to keep yourself from throwing a hit if you've just Dex'd while he has his ALF active. If you want, even take out Dexterity from the Mastery and see if that helps.

i used 5 revives at my first encounter, then in 2nd attaempt 5, then 3 revives. after that i did not used any revives. just need to be patient. & if u have capiw (best counter imo) u r good to go. my 4* capiw is the mvp. could not solo but approx 75-80% was done by capiw then others helped....

just parry haevy (be patient in this), if u missed parry then just try again. if u dexed & got a precision buff then expire it by doing heavy when anti life fiels is not active... thats enough... this suggestion is from a mediocre player with mediocre (still using 4*) roster...
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    Don't use buff champs, or avoid using specials when his anti-life shield is active & you're having buffs.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    My maxed out 5* R5 Void didn't have too much problems. Land enough SP1s to stay ahead of his purifies and he's not that terrible of a final boss. I'm sensing though, Mojo might be a god tier defender on the right defense node in AW.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    As a few posts have mentioned before there are a few one shot options, basically anyone who does large damage/no buffs from heavy attacks. I used my 5* CapIW for all of my paths and solod him every time using parry heavy repeat
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

As a few posts have mentioned before there are a few one shot options, basically anyone who does large damage/no buffs from heavy attacks. I used my 5* CapIW for all of my paths and solod him every time using parry heavy repeat

I'm trying the same tactic with r4 unduped cap iw but i still get degen even if i don't hit him when anti life is active. Am i missing something else?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Definitely solo'able. I personally solo'd with Void, Blade and Thing. I always try to use different champs, cause why not...? Few others failed the solo but plenty of champs to try to get it. Even without the solo, quick back up was able to take him out. I will agree that Mojo is definitely a pain with his nodes but at least getting to him with a full healthy team is easy enough.

Here's a video with all my attempts:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BXAvnn-EJY
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I soloed him twice with my unduped Captain Sparkles
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Why does Mojo have red and blue color in his hair did he pretend to be a police car lmao
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Used 4/55 Quake...even getting up to 4-5 prompts you can kill him with concussion before the degen gets you. Solo'd him every time on UC and master using her.

If you don't have a quake or someone who can cheese then you have to learn to read the prompts and try to do everything but that. Even if you give him a few if you do this consistently he will lose followers eventually and kind of stay in the 2-3 range of persistent charges.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    #HaveYouTriedQuake

https://youtu.be/tpghFi7RD0g
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    I soloed him every time with Quake so lol
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Wasp is another great option vs him.