**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act IV

Finally starting Act IV but don't know much about any challenging content so I figured I'd come to my fellow summoners and ask for their expertise. I have a 4* r4 Hype and Gwenpool (both unawakened). They've carried me thus far and it would help if I run into any roadblocks. Thanks friends

Comments

• Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    More than enough firepower there
  • VellaKXVellaKX Posts: 17
    Those two will carry you far further.
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    You already have good champs what do you need more. Can tell your other top 3 champs i hope that they would also be god tier like others. I too used these champs for act 4 and till date they are at r4 but still like beast. Other champs ai used were CMm, duped morningstar and sparky.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sparky carried me through most of act 4, corvus was also amazing
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    BigRedXV said:

Finally starting Act IV but don't know much about any challenging content so I figured I'd come to my fellow summoners and ask for their expertise. I have a 4* r4 Hype and Gwenpool (both unawakened). They've carried me thus far and it would help if I run into any roadblocks. Thanks friends

on my 2nd account, my 4* morningstar (rank 4) pretty much solo'd the entire act .. Maestro included ;)

Your Hyperion is (arguably) stronger ;)
  • BigRedXVBigRedXV Posts: 8
    You guys are the best, thank you. I also have 4* HT, Cull, Namor, and some others but aren't ranked high enough due to lack of resources.Will work on getting said resources but its hard to find a reason balance between questing and resource farming