**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you beat the $&@? Out of bosses?

Can you clear bosses? Want to run AQ map 5x5x5 with modifiers and finish over 170/190M? In a gold 3 alliance (which is just a bonus really, we focus on AQ, but we're awesome anyway and may hit gold 2 next season)?

We need someone with the roster/skill/units to take out mini bosses in AQ (anyone can beat Thanos - he's a punk).

Prefer someone in American/European time zones, or an insomniac, so we're not waiting around for you to roll out of bed!

Weekly donations of 70k gold 4500 loyalty

Line required - Contact Capn_dante (he's our "leader" - I'll let him deal with all of this stuff...

Comments

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Still looking for one
    Still need one
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I was going to say...depends on their size, but you might not keep your job. ;)
    We're an awesome group make sure to join before someone else does! Message me on line at Capn_Dante
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Why do you need units to take out a map 5 miniboss? Do you have to pay to get a shot at the miniboss? Curious about your requirements.
    Dshu said:

Why do you need units to take out a map 5 miniboss? Do you have to pay to get a shot at the miniboss? Curious about your requirements.

Nope nothing crazy like that we just didn't want to discriminate against those that suck but are willing to throw units at revives.... Would prefer someone who doesn't suck though
    Need two now as one of our new recruits isn't working out... 20 of the 28 remaining have been in the alliance for a year or longer and 23 of the 28 have been in the alliance at least two war seasons
  • Mike18211Mike18211 Posts: 54
    Hi Mate, hope you’re good. Was wondering if you would consider taking my main and new account? Main (Strongest Avenger) prestige 10170. I have started a second account (Braveheart1297) prestige only 3023 but have grown very fast in a short period of time and plan to keep it up. Combined prestige 6597
    Could use 2nd account to taxi main. As first couple of nodes in war never get kills, braveheart defence could be placed there. I’m a massive arena grinder and very active. Good player. Uk based. If not right for you now, keep me in mind for the future.
    Line ID mike18211
    I think we would want two contributing accounts... I'll keep you in mind though and let you know
    Still need one or two