**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally cleared chapter 6.2.6. Any suggestions for 6.3?

I finally cleared 6.2.6 today, I don't have SS so I had to chose DO YOU BLEED path with Aegon and make his hit count at 999 to take down 90% of the final Champion boss. It was madness, cap IW did the last 10% of the job. I used Venom for Stark Spidey and Iceman, Magik for Magik and Hyperion rest all fights Aegon.

Any suggestions on how 6.3? I had to use all my resources for 6.2.6, how many units do you guys think 6.3 will need?

Comments

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    The lanes in 6.3 are easier imo.
    You have to prep for the bosses more. Most if them can be 1 shotted with the right champ.

6.3.1 need a strong bleeder without buffs for medusa

6.3.2 need a good mutant to counter nick F (omega namor sunspot work well)

6.3.3 need a havok counter BUT he has the crumbling armor node = venom gulli havok will still have a problem.
    Best counter is prob colossuss (heal the entire fight with willpower bc if plasma debuff and cant be armor broken)
  • Options
    K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    Seraphion said:

The lanes in 6.3 are easier imo.
    You have to prep for the bosses more. Most if them can be 1 shotted with the right champ.

6.3.1 need a strong bleeder without buffs for medusa

6.3.2 need a good mutant to counter nick F (omega namor sunspot work well)

6.3.3 need a havok counter BUT he has the crumbling armor node = venom gulli havok will still have a problem.
    Best counter is prob colossuss (heal the entire fight with willpower bc if plasma debuff and cant be armor broken)

Thank you so much, this was really helpful. So Aegon, won't work for medusa :neutral:
    I have omega and colossus so 6.3.2 and 6.3.3 will be a bit easier.

Any suggestions for Iron Man IW, Mysterio and Cap IW bosses?