**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think will happen after Act 6.4? (Story Lore Wise)

Any thoughts? I think Galactus will be a big part imo.

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Act 7 gonna be NUTS AND I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT..will bring upon r4 and maybe even R5. 6*s...maybe...reguardless so exciting even tho I’m far away from that content. This dang champ boss made me bleed.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    It's the end of this chapter. A new one is coming.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Bringing 7* when people still have issues getting 6* would be a foolish move. They won't do it
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Ahitlaw said:

Act 7 gonna be NUTS AND I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT..will bring upon r4 and maybe even R5. 6*s...maybe...reguardless so exciting even tho I’m far away from that content. This dang champ boss made me bleed.

Kabam has already stated there will be no Act 7. They are starting a new story arc. Haven't seen any discussions on difficulty, but I'm sure the difficulty will be harder then Act 6 since by the time you finish Act 6 100% players should have several R2 or R3 6*s
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I believe they said they are starting a new story arc about the old contest, with Ægon and the Champion. Different time period, different elders, new stuff.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Carina as 7.4 , galactus as 7.2.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

i will also quit if 7* come

Yeah. There is a limit that can't cross over. The first day news about 7* announced also the day I quit.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Good rewards to help progress your account
  • Options
    Rcomma81Rcomma81 Posts: 8
    7* starts will eventually come. It’s gonna be the only way to progress when everyone has r5 6*’s. Unless kabam decides to Do something special and like after rank 5, You can “unlock” A elite rank 1,2,3,4 Etc etc.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    The Phase 4-6 of MCU is gonna focus on Dr. Doom (Earth level threat) and Galactus (Cosmic level threat) as their climax with two teams of Avengers(?) to confront them. I guess we're gonna have the same progression and that is why the Silver Surfer and next month's Terrax are confirmed.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I reckon act 7 with be the start of r4 six stars, act 8 r5, maybe 7 stars around mid act 8
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    We still haven't seen MROC, that should be coming soon and might tie into the what next for the story in MCOC.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Knorr7227 said:

Ahitlaw said:

Kabam has already stated there will be no Act 7. They are starting a new story arc. Haven't seen any discussions on difficulty, but I'm sure the difficulty will be harder then Act 6 since by the time you finish Act 6 100% players should have several R2 or R3 6*s
    What are you talking about? They have already mentioned Act 7.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    My guess is that it'd be based around the arrival of Galactus

Carina could break under pressure and fight the player somewhere in the Act, and then we face Galactus at the very end

Doctor Doom with Silver Surfer's board could be cool too
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @Ahitlaw u can always be surprised at disappointment
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Galactus, and, cross stories with Realm of Champions.
  • Options
    DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33
    Thier original story arc will be completed after ACT6 so they are going to be looking at a new story arc. Which they can start from act 1 again with like black story line or something like that. As far as i remember they siad there is going to be no ACT 7. So they play to expand the game and stop making story quests. They want to jump inot new game modes for the game which will be the furture of the game.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

This is meant to be a ‘high note’ ending, rewards certainly aren’t, when is act 7? Might get a t5cc selector there or something I have a guaranteed use for

At the end of Act 7, maybe. Catalyst Selectors are new and awesome, but T5CC are the rarest resource in the game. I wouldn't expect a Selector for T5CC for quite some time.
    Kabam Mike response...there will be an act 7.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I would like the story of origin of the battleworld
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

Bringing 7* when people still have issues getting 6* would be a foolish move. They won't do it

Yet they had no problems releasing 6* before anyone was able to r5 their 5*, i wouldnt hold my breath on that
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Chapter 1 "Hysteria": Carina having bested the Grandmaster tries to keep the Battlerealm under control over the Galactus panic, Terrax is the final boss of the Chapter

Chapter 2 "Resolution": Carina, Aegon, Silver Surfer and you seek out Mister Fantastic as he had made a machine to try and escape the Battlerealm prior to this, they try to locate the ruins of the machine and they attempt to repair it with the help of Doom. However, Doom sees this as an opportunity to take his dimension's Earth as his own, secretly rigging the machine to explode after he uses it. Once the time comes, he seizes Silver Surfer's board to gain astronomical amounts of power and fights the player as the final boss of the Chapter

Chapter 3 "Pressure": The machine shatters and there is no time to repair it as Galactus looms nearer, pressure starts building up on Carina as mass hysteria and chaos spreads across the contest and she eventually breaks under it and fights the player as the final boss of the Chapter

Chapter 4 "The Last Light": Galactus is nearly at the battlerealm and everyone braces for imminent doom. Once he arrives, Silver Surfer speaks to Galactus about giving the player a chance to fight him, wagering his own world on top of the battlerealm.

And so it is settled, a battle between The Eater of Worlds himself against the Summoner, deciding the fate of the battlerealm
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I think, it would be awesome if that motion comic with Galactus that released not that long ago, was like a teaser introducing us into the next storyline.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

Guessing it has to do with mroc lol.