**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Help

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
For those of you who have done Abyss, who should I take in other than Ægon, Fury, and Doom?

Fury is going up to r5 today and as you can see I don’t have Torch in any significant rarity.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For initial run all you need beside those 3 is a mephisto option, you could use void but it would not be fun, expensive due to hit cap and very long, or you could use blade who I’d say is the best pick. Last slot is up to you, could bring sparky to boost blade or Claire as an extra nullified or quake for evade charges
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94
    I'd definitely go with quake for these evade charges (help to save units) and someone to kill mephisto. I did it with havok, you can probably go with blade
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Your r5 Antman
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Lvernon15 @Sinedd92 Thanks! I'll bring in Blade for Mephisto and bring in Ant-Man for the evade charges.
    @MagicBenton Straight up, I'm going to use Ant-Man for the killing blow on the Collector.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    CMM makes IMIW easier, I am unsure if its worth giving up the evade synergy for tho.
    I don't think I used her for any other fight.

I ran:
    R2 Aegon
    R2 Sym Supreme
    R5 CMM
    R4 Torch
    R5 Nick Fury
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    I ran with Aegon Nick Claire Void and Proxima.
    Proxima: Aegon synergy
    Nick: Invisible Woman
    Claire: Cull Obsidian
    Void: Mephisto and Mordo (both a lot cheaper and easier than most think it would be. 2 revives on mephisto for instance)
    Aegon: everyone else

5816 unit cost for total run
    @Ang3lOfD3ath my void is unduped though
    I have about 7,100 units right now plus 22 lvl 1 revives, 4 lvl 2 revives, 1 team revive, and a bunch of potions (love juice included), is that enough resources to get it done with my roster? I should have another couple hundred units by Monday with the unit card, arenas, and some arena crystals too, so probably around 7,500 units total
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

I have about 7,100 units right now plus 22 lvl 1 revives, 4 lvl 2 revives, 1 team revive, and a bunch of potions (love juice included), is that enough resources to get it done with my roster? I should have another couple hundred units by Monday with the unit card, arenas, and some arena crystals too, so probably around 7,500 units total

Unduped he would still work because of his incinerate immunity for mephisto and he will allow you to parry and punish mordo along with stopping his powergain. The downers are you won’t be able to reverse either’s powergain and you won’t be able to reliably parry and counter mordo. Will unduped void work? Yes. Is he the best option? No but he’s the best option for YOU and that’s what matters. 7500 should be a very strong cushion to get through it. The attack isn’t ridiculous so you will survive clips here and there. It’s a patience grind more than anything. Good luck to you @StevieManWonder
    @Ang3lOfD3ath thanks! I’ll take in Void then.