Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Calendar

I got cavalier yesterday and all my stuff updated except the calendar and I received a message saying my calendar would update it is still uncollected calendar

Comments

• Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    Sorry buddy you're late. If you had became cavalier day before yesterday then your calender would have changed but now.... wait till end of the month.
  • Mrmarvel123Mrmarvel123 Posts: 59
    When did the calendar reset I got it the 29 of last moth so I was cavalier before march
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,899 ★★★★
    The calendar basically resets the last day of each month
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    actually uncollected calendar is much better in terms of shards than cavalier
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 1,243 ★★★★
    I would easily give up those 5* shards for the extra 18k in t2a