**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your ideas for a fun Hulkbuster rework!

I know it is probably already done on Kabam's side and I for one, as a proud owner of a 6 star version can't wait to see what they cooked up for our beloved chunky boy Hulkbuster.

I always wanted to see an interaction that used Veronica from the AoU movie and maybe the sp3 could be Hulkbuster spamming his fist on the face of the opponent going "Go to sleep, go to sleep!"

What are some of your fun new Hulkbuster (or any other champion really) rework ideas? (for example what if we had some other cool MCU moments in more of our MCOC champions, for example Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange's fights against Thanos!) As I said I know it is about to go the beta stage so this is not meant to be anything like "Kabam, do this!" But just a fun mess around with ideas : )

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    There’s a few reworks for HB in the big rework thread, and an old one of mine is included

But, seeing as that was a while ago, I think these things would be good abilities for him right now

-Armor break immunity, can be excused by veronica armor repairs
    -Concussion on specials, can be excused by the fact that he’s a massive hunk of armor crashing into the opponent (in addition to armor break
    -Bleed/Incinerate resistance due to the huge and thick armor
    -Critical resistance/situational crit immunity, to give him some tankiness without making his defense ridiculous. Maybe something like man-thing/shield mode darkhawk, where crit damage is not multiplied at all
    - Some way to gain indestructible via skillful play as a failsafe
    - Prowess mechanics of some kind, given the amount of force displayed in the specials making those likely to be the big damage-dealers
    - An auto-block similar to medusa, as a failsafe if the player messes up, at the cost of rampup or prowess or something
    - Some anti-hulk(s) ability, because he’s a HULKbuster

Obviously very rough, but I think these abilities would make him relevant, alongside anything else he can be given just to bolster his pitiful attack stats.

Can’t wait to see what they do with him, though!