**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrax Help.

So I'm trying to 100% Uncollected EQ for the first time and I've 100% the first 5 chapters and completed the 6th but I cant seem to work out terrax. It took me 140 units to beat him once. Terrible. These are my top champs even if theres a 3 star that can help I just wanna know what counters I have.

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Any help would be great, in literally 500 6 star shards away from my first 6 star.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Your sunspot and aegon will do the most work. Nick isn’t too bad. All I’m saying is don’t expect to get him down with no revives. Terrax is actually pretty punishing without the right counters, and you only really have 2, plus your aegon and sunspot are fairly low level. If you ranked up blade and Morningstar they would be good aswell. Maybe try the mole man expeditions for the 6 star shards first?
    It's like 25 on one path, I think I'll have to wait a week anyway. I'm gonna try namor and morning star as they are, I saw a 1 shot of him with a maxed namor 3 star so maybe I could try I'm quite skilled I just cant get around the energy damage.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Morningstar is an easy counter especially if yours is duped. Otherwise namor, voodoo, corvus will work as well. Cheat death of corvus is always a great option
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Collosus can stack tons of armour to the point where he won on outo against ROL winter soldier
    Quake- lots of remote damage+stun
    Ghost+invisible woman-can phase through to avoid damage
    blade+dr vodoo-regen to negate damage
    not sure but you might want to investigate nebula as she has heaalh chargesb that regen damage from attacks
    edited March 2020

Collosus can stack tons of armour to the point where he won on outo against ROL winter soldier
    Quake- lots of remote damage+stun
    Ghost+invisible woman-can phase through to avoid damage
    blade+dr vodoo-regen to negate damage
    not sure but you might want to investigate nebula as she has heaalh chargesb that regen damage from attacks

Problem is most of the characters you mentioned aren’t very high level.
    Invisible woman can still take the energy damage, and ramping her up isn’t gonna be fun, when you’re backed into a corner a lot of the time.
    Ghost gets destroyed by terraxes armour break
    Their colossus isn’t very high level, so his tankyness is going to be very impressive. Plus ramping up the armour will be a pain.

It's like 25 on one path, I think I'll have to wait a week anyway. I'm gonna try namor and morning star as they are, I saw a 1 shot of him with a maxed namor 3 star so maybe I could try I'm quite skilled I just cant get around the energy damage.

I can’t tell what rank your MS is, so I can’t say. Plus namor needs to have a max sig to solo at such a level.

• nfernonferno Posts: 64
    I used blade with tech spidey and ghost rider synergies. Tech spidey does a pretty good job once the rock shield expires and blade’s danger sense plus bonus makes for decent damage and lowers the chance of passage damage from the rock shield
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Someone used a max sig 3* Namor and took him down in 1 shot
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Parry. Wait for rock shield to expire .. attack attack attack .. parry, evade for rock shield to expire .. attack attack attack. Corvus Glaive.

now mind you mine is maxed out but he doesn't get much chance to get into the fight with the power of Corvus. i'd chip away with the other champs and then finish him off with Corvus straight attack mode. after the rock shield, he's pretty ordinary.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Corvus is great for him as well; he will not die to Terrax' rock damage and you can keep on intercepting him because of how aggressive he is while his rock shield is active combined with his inability to use specials.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Power Control can help, as long as Terrax doesn't throw out a Special Attack and activate the Rock Field, you good.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Namor need max sig to make it work
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Corvus is great for him as well; he will not die to Terrax' rock damage and you can keep on intercepting him because of how aggressive he is while his rock shield is active combined with his inability to use specials.

Gets the job done
    https://youtu.be/FnBHFH6EIEw
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    3* Namor can 1-shot him. Check out Seatin. He did a video showcasing Namor as a 3* for 1-shot. Needs high/max sig though
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27
    I used my Corvus. He can almost 1 shot him he is 5/65 and NOT awakened. I finish him off with my r4 voodoo or r4 Iceman. Edit: terax sp3 will run right though icemans armor buff instead of throwing usual 5% - I found out the hard way. Gl!
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    BWCV. Takes him down in two incinerate SP"'s. nullifies buffs. Easy peasy.

Spider Gwen. Enervate. No specials from Terrax.

And then of course Corvus.
    All the Corvus videos I've seen are of people who have him at R5 and Run suicides.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I just beaten him for the last time on my main and most of the damn fight he wont bother to bait till his sp3 and honestly i am sick and tired of that B.S. not to mention his axe swing reaches farther then its suppose too.

I am stuck on my mini at terrax doorstep and i opened a quite amount of free crystals and didnt get a single revive and that also annoys me bottomline i have 3 choices..1) restart which i refuse bc rapid metabolism pissed me off especially with DH....2) waste units on revive or 3)..wait for the lvl 2 revive on monday making me waste time to finish UC and other content