**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Mastery mode event quest

I am not able to fight kingpin in the master mode. The game just stops after the loading screen and the fight doesn't open up. This way i wont b able to complete both heroic n master mode of event quest.jlj6hpza5gah.png
447u800stqrv.png

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Kingpin bribed Kabam to not have to fight you. He gave them a lot of money, to get away with stuff in the battlerealm.
  • Fox_GodFox_God Member Posts: 4
    That hilarious but on a serious note what to do with this problem. I have tried quitting the quest n doing again tried on multiple devices but nothing is working
    Just send in a support ticket. This game is full of so many bugs, who knows where this is on their priority list.
    How to do that
    Press the little gear on the top left corner of the homepage in the game. Press support, press any of the issues you see there, go to the bottom of the page, press need more help, and take it from there.

I know, it's long and confusing.
    But still i want to finish this event quest. Is there nothing kabam can do
    edited September 2017
    Maybe not now. Spend time with loved ones. Check back later to see if anything has been announced or if the game lets you fight Kingpin.