**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

venom worth 5* Cosmic ag?

Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips

i’m thinking of using it on venom but i know that he doesn’t need it. i don’t know if i should save it for someone else or if i should just use it now. what do you guys think i should do?

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I would save it for Hyperion
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I used one on Corvus. A lot of ppl say he doesn't need it, but it has saved me a ton of glory and units in AQ. I can take out the mini boss and even if I get killed, he can still do the whole last section on his 1% health and even take a few hits each fight because of his charges. This has saved a bunch of health pots I would have used without his awakened ability.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I have a duped 5* 5/5 sig 100 venum and he his a beast, clears a lot of content, even against bleed immune champs.

You should still wait, you could pull CMM or Hyp.... or even Medusa, depends on what your goals are in the game.

Still Venum is a high damage champ!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Save for the likes of corvus, medusa, CMM, hyp
  • Options
    Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    Don’t use it on venom... he really doesn’t even need it
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    He doesn't need awaken ability
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Lol people are so underestimating Cull's value. I use my 6* Cull frequently and the damage is beyond everything, combined with some sweet utility like ignore evade and auto block. You've got CMM and Corvus already, I'd say awaken Cull.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I used mine on venom. He was my first rank 5,so I decided to use it on him and I haven't regretted it!
    It makes his buffs a bit more potent and makes you start with more buffs reducing the build up time and increasing his damage.
    You could save it for cmm,medusa or hype but it might take ages before you get them (I still haven't pulled them :( )
    At the end of the day, it's your solution but I reccomend using it if you like playing with venom. You should upgrade characters based on how much you enjoy playing with them and not if they are "beyond god tiers"