**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI Intercepting like crazy

Hey all, is it just me or is anyone else feel like the AI is intercepting you alot? I am Cavalier, but it feels like I cannot play anymore, because I just get intercepted and wrecked by the AI. It almost makes makes me wanna quit the game when coupled with the parry issues I am having also. Just wanted some other thoughts or to know if I am going crazy!

Comments

• ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    You can do this it a timing issue. Since nobody wants to acknowledge that block stun is broken still this is why you can reparry and luanch speacials mid combo. It a double edge sword cause reparry is great technique. As far as parry timing i think that might be a frame issue in game plus if you over hit block when anticipating the parry there is a cool down ever so small.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    So far I noticed at endgame level AI is started to do shallow evades.

And cutting your light intercept with “insta block/unblock dash”,

your medium dashes are rarely countered by light intercepts.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

So far I noticed at endgame level AI is started to do shallow evades.

And cutting your light intercept with “insta block/unblock dash”,

your medium dashes are rarely countered by light intercepts.

I seen the computer do an actual evade. It popped up on the screen, first time I can remember seeing that in awhile.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Yeah they be dexing and shallow evading now. See it most in 5* featured arena on matches 12-15.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    It is not just you. It’s hard to land heavy attacks unless the opponent is stun and even then with stun maxed out on masteries, the AI don’t stay stun long enough to get in a heavy attack before getting combo up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I see it. Was working on the Women of Power Objective. Hard to get 20 Heavies in because the Intercept game is strong. Lol. Of course, I thought it may have been lag as well. Android has been pretty bad for me.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

You can do this it a timing issue. Since nobody wants to acknowledge that block stun is broken still this is why you can reparry and luanch speacials mid combo. It a double edge sword cause reparry is great technique. As far as parry timing i think that might be a frame issue in game plus if you over hit block when anticipating the parry there is a cool down ever so small.

You could do reparries before april 2019 when the AI got changed.
    I did them way longer and called them "I was too stupid to parry the first time so lets try again"
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Off topic here but how exactly does Terrax deals 20k of damage with his heavy twice my corvus died to his heavy with 20k like how is the even possible 🤔🤔
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Same as it ever was.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Off topic here but how exactly does Terrax deals 20k of damage with his heavy twice my corvus died to his heavy with 20k like how is the even possible 🤔🤔

He gets an attack increase on heavy based on how long the rock field lasts (if I'm not wrong)
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited March 2020

Hey all, is it just me or is anyone else feel like the AI is intercepting you alot? I am Cavalier, but it feels like I cannot play anymore, because I just get intercepted and wrecked by the AI. It almost makes makes me wanna quit the game when coupled with the parry issues I am having also. Just wanted some other thoughts or to know if I am going crazy!

Thanks 4 posting this. I couldn't figure out wtheck was going on after the latest Update. Alot of allies have shared various AI issues, mostly in AQ & Variants.
    1) Feels like Starkys window to build poise has shrunk alot. I'm either getting clipped on 2nd Dex or Parrying late, then hit in the face. Feels like my parry timing is the same each time, but random when it procs. I noticed the AI speed when dashing forward & back varies alot now during the each fight. The speed also isn't as consistent in same fights,...like super sonic dashes after we knock them down w/our SPs.
    2) In AQ the AI seems very passive/aggressive. Either playing defensive, then countering anytime I make a move. Or super aggressive just backing me up to the wall & holding onto their SPs even if baiting the whole time. Similar to being on "Oscillate" nodes. Combined w/Parry timing, AI speed varying,...this is seriously annoying & frustrating.
    Maybe we just lost any skills we had learned recently. Ha Anybody else experiencing or noticing some of this too?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

I see it. Was working on the Women of Power Objective. Hard to get 20 Heavies in because the Intercept game is strong. Lol. Of course, I thought it may have been lag as well. Android has been pretty bad for me.

Wait, did u actually just agree w/ the community? Am I dreaming?
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Nobody's gonna mention AI being able to dash twice or thrice the distance a player can in a single action?

I agree with everything posted here, instead of making tge fights harder devs just decided to make them unfair, but that's the one that bothers me way more than impossible reaction times because that's the most blatant AI cheating.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    IRQ said:

Nobody's gonna mention AI being able to dash twice or thrice the distance a player can in a single action?

I agree with everything posted here, instead of making tge fights harder devs just decided to make them unfair, but that's the one that bothers me way more than impossible reaction times because that's the most blatant AI cheating.

That’s another one ☝️
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

No way. I’m sure he got hacked 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

No. Confirmed. Lol. I was actually just complaining about it under my breath when I was doing the Objective. Came on and realized it's not just me.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Smash said:

No. Confirmed. Lol. I was actually just complaining about it under my breath when I was doing the Objective. Came on and realized it's not just me.
    Welcome to the dark side 😂