**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Totally Disappointed with Act 6 - ‘25% T5CC SELECTOR’

Hi @Kabam Miike

Today i did Completion of Act 6.4 and it took lots of Effort and Money (Units). I was totally shocked when on the Rewards screen i was FORCED to choose the 25% T5CC. I had no clue which CLASS i Need!!! Game didnot allow me to check my Inventory before choosing T5CC Class.
I ended up choosing Mutant BUT AFTER CHECKING MY INVENTORY I REALISED I ACTUALLY NEEDED ‘TECH’

I am very sad and heartbroken! How can kabam do such a huge mistake??? A lot of people like me would fall for this trap.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS MECHANISM.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Hi @Kabam Miike

Today i did Completion of Act 6.4 and it took lots of Effort and Money (Units). I was totally shocked when on the Rewards screen i was FORCED to choose the 25% T5CC. I had no clue which CLASS i Need!!! Game didnot allow me to check my Inventory before choosing T5CC Class.
    I ended up choosing Mutant BUT AFTER CHECKING MY INVENTORY I REALISED I ACTUALLY NEEDED ‘TECH’

I am very sad and heartbroken! How can kabam do such a huge mistake??? A lot of people like me would fall for this trap.

Well ther cul just makes it a random again. I’m get. But most ikow it how it wil works
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126

Hi @Kabam Miike

Well if you don't have a clue what you need going into it then either a) you weren't close to forming one so it didnt matter, b) you dont have any 6* worth ranking up to r3 so, again, it doesnt matter, c) you spent all that money unprepared despite kabam making it VERY clear that you pick as soon as you finish the act, I saw at least comments from Miike confirming it OR d) you have so many t5c that knowing what you need is simply to much to remember, in which case, again, the pick doesnt matter.
    My guess is C.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

It always amazes me how someone at this level In the game doesn’t realise this is how selectors work.

Selectors are hardly a common resource, I wont be amazing if most people who dont have the sigil dont know how they work
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I did completion as well with grinded units. And I made sure to check before I started what I needed
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

It always amazes me how someone at this level In the game doesn’t realise this is how selectors work.

Selectors are hardly a common resource, I wont be amazing if most people who dont have the sigil dont know how they work
    Frequency is irrelevant to my post.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    OP, treat this as a lesson learnt, and remember to either memorise what you need or just click the small icon to check your inventory when selector prompt up.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Sorry man. But honestly how could you not have checked the rewards, and/or known which class you wanted?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If you're at the point of doing 6.4 and don't understand how selectors work yet (been an absolute ton of posts in the 6.4 thread about this as well), then it's kinda on you
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Bro you could have checked your inventory and see what you actually need
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Some people seem so resistant to responsibilities.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you didn't know the rewards going in and what t5cc selection you need. Isn't that your fault? How do you have no clue what champs you have and how many t5cc shards you have?
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I agree with the OP but for a different reason. Once you complete the chapter, you get a ton of 6* shards. What if you get an amazing pull and want to change your focus?
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    How are you that far in the game at Act 6 completion but dont know how selectors work?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Worst part is i didnot realise that if i click on icons it shows the amount in my inventory

Even more questionable because in such situations people actually try to find a solution. But yeah...
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    It should go into your inventory. You dont have to open up crystals right away. Nexus Crystal's are perfect example how it should work.
  • Slanderous12Slanderous12 Posts: 21
    Yeah OP should have known better, but let's say I don't have any good 6* to rank 2 or 3. I don't like the idea of picking something random and then getting decent 6* from different class. The only solution is to not complete the last quest.