**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Voodoo+SL Arena

Whats your take on it. I want Voodoo badly lol

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Well, my prediction is 5.2-5.4 for Round 1 of Voodoo. SL perhaps 6-7. Of course, we never know. Best way is to Grind as much as you can.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    People will want to dup Voodoo. My guess is that the second arena cut-off will be higher than the first one (just like it happened in NC arena)
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I am confused on what the hell happened to mordo second arena why the sudden drop in score lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Well, the Rewards are determined by the scores from the highest to the lowest numbers that qualify, and the number of people that qualify. It could be a number of factors. Mordo is the top of the PI List, under Thanos. Prestige is high, and he doesn't need to be Awakened to be useful. It could also be that some already had him and wanted to Awaken him. It could be that most Grinded Round 1 and did Milestones Round 2. It could be anything. Round 2 is the most unpredictable of the Arena Rounds. It could always go either way.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    voodoo seems ok but I won't grind
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    voodoo seems ok but I won't grind

Why is that lol
  • Options
    Blink80Blink80 Posts: 9
    I'm predicting voodoo will be higher than sl. Voodoo is a lot like sw and is very useful in all occasions. There's gonna be more interest in him. Sl is great but a lot of ppl may have him. I've seen a lot of people get him with the guardian crystals.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I am confused on what the hell happened to mordo second arena why the sudden drop in score lol

Mordo doesn't need to be duped to be good on defense. Once people got him once, they didn't need to grind again.

Voodoo, on the other hand, needs to be duped to be good. I expect his score to be high both rounds.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My 4* SL is level 45 and I have a 5* at level 12 so I have no interest in that arena.
    I'll push for 7 mil for voodoo to make sure
  • Options
    how much do you think SL will go for as 3* and DV for 3*
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Voodoo probably 1.3 mil
    Will anyone even bother with SL 3*?
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    My 4* SL is level 45 and I have a 5* at level 12 so I have no interest in that arena.
    I'll push for 7 mil for voodoo to make sure

No harm in going overboard since they separated basic and featured arenas.
    But 5.5M would be more than enough.

6.4M was the highest ever for a basic which was NC, and it was for 1-5% before these new arenas.