**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Getting jealous by watching uncollected title players

There are so many comforts for the players who are uncollected like uncollected arena Crystals grandmaster crystals and more .then what about other players who are not uncollected . getting uncollected title is not so easy.try to understand that and give us some hope to play the game.by those favors powerful become more powerful it was not helping the weak one plz encourage us.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Wait till the end of the month, you'll have 1 crystal. Use it wisely! lol
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Being an uncollected isn't different and it doesn't have much positive effects it's just a little money push by kabam so that even low rated players buy some items and somehow get it done, high end players can get uncollected title without spending. If the title can be unlocked on 100% of 5.2 then its really a good achievement but a single run provide you the title which is too easy to get even with 4* 4/40 champs.
    Some myths about Grandmaster Crystals:

1. Uncollected arena crystals aren't good because you mostly get gold from it which isn't important for high end players because they overflowing their gold further 5* punisher is a very rare drop that's why i myself still opening regular arena crystals because they have more chance to drop units. Units are only the important thing to accomplish the quests.

2. Grandmaster crystal is another premium hero crystal which 99.99% give 3* so it's just another money grab because uncollected players don't even want a 3* and 4* right now and drop rates of 5* is like 1 in 100

3. Grandmaster free 4 hours crystals is a little upgrade over regular free crystals but at the same time it also gives you gold most of the time which again isn't important for high end players

4. Uncollected Daily crystal is another improvement but it also have higher chances (% wise) to grant you fragments of basic t4b which can be achieved in aq daily

So there's not much Non-Uncollected players missing trust me
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I kind of said this in the main thread, but I'd gladly repeat it here:

Why take this grandmaster's favour and turn it to something negative and be demoralised? How about praise this favour, and use it to fuel your motivation to complete 5.2? Trust me, you will be much more successful than complaining about it here. Not saying you can't complain, but there's an alternative way that will lower your blood pressure.

Some of my alliance mates have not completed 5.2, they are only at Act 4 chapter 3/4. Yet, they don't complain. In fact, they are excited as they are now motivated to continue their story quest to complete 5.2. So do that, just think about what rewards you could potentially obtain when you finish 5.2, and you will be much more excited and motivated. Good luck!
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited September 2017
    Saipavan wrote: »
    There are so many comforts for the players who are uncollected like uncollected arena Crystals grandmaster crystals and more .then what about other players who are not uncollected . getting uncollected title is not so easy.try to understand that and give us some hope to play the game.by those favors powerful become more powerful it was not helping the weak one plz encourage us.

I beat collector without spending money. If i can y u cant? And yea it is tough but not impossible. Start saving revives. Practice more. U also can. Instead of being jealous of uncollected summoners idolize them. Then u can do it too.
  • All of you saying is good.what I am saying is we want a is little boost that's all we want
  • On web slinger event only some completed 100 and get a awakening gem.but what about the player who tried to complete it so hard and he can't.then if he feels bad right that's what I am asking some encouragement not free rewards we more special events that's it
    All of you saying is good.what I am saying is we want a is little boost that's all we want

Buddy? Remember. The ppl who got uncollected has earned it. Think them as idol. Dont forget they did it without having extra favour. They r getting extra favour after their struggle. So respect their struggle, idolize them, struggle like them & then bcome uncollected. Uor eager to become member of uncollected community is only available boost which boost even was unavailable to that person who did it 1st. Hope u understand me.
    edited September 2017
    And the uncollected favour not going away. Even u can do uncollected after 2 yr u can get same favour like current uncollected community after 2 yr.
    edited September 2017
    On web slinger event only some completed 100 and get a awakening gem.but what about the player who tried to complete it so hard and he can't.then if he feels bad right that's what I am asking some encouragement not free rewards we more special events that's it

Look. When bautista quest was available i was not able to do it. But i did not loose faith. I practiced more. I developed my roster by playing & playing. After few month i bcame eligible for that kind of quest. So i could do webslinger 100%.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    All of you saying is good.what I am saying is we want a is little boost that's all we want

Why we didn't get it an you lot got it much easier with all the new champs an act 4 being nerfed so it's easier to get to act 5. Man up get done an stop being an entitled millennial smh
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    On web slinger event only some completed 100 and get a awakening gem.but what about the player who tried to complete it so hard and he can't.then if he feels bad right that's what I am asking some encouragement not free rewards we more special events that's it

Web slinger was ment to be difficult content not ment for everyone to be able to beat u don't get the gem
    For simply participating

There is so much content for midgame users as well as beginners so why shouldn't some be for end game about time they started adding things at that level
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I'm uncollected and it's not a big difference at all. Trust me, same gambling tactics with little odds. It's the same man
  • Ok I understand
  • Thanks for the support
  • I'm not uncollected,nor am I in a hurry to. It's just a title with added perks that isn't going away.