Boss Rush Rogue Bugged?

I play on an iPad, software is 13.3.0. In game name is Ultimator749. In he boss rush, cap infinity war consistently fails to get rid of rogues unstoppable when he has a kinetic potential. Additionally, the stealt spidey I ranked up specifically for this doesn’t even apply his slow debut. He loses cartridges, but the debuff just doesn’t apply and she remains unstoppable. I have lost a lot of money to units for revives because of this, and still haven’t managed to beat her.
Please help!

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    Stealth Spidey can't slow Mutants. Not sure about Captain America.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Well fail one spidey doesn’t work mutants and for cap it doesn’t not work one passive effort
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★

I play on an iPad, software is 13.3.0. In game name is Ultimator749. In he boss rush, cap infinity war consistently fails to get rid of rogues unstoppable when he has a kinetic potential. Additionally, the stealt spidey I ranked up specifically for this doesn’t even apply his slow debut. He loses cartridges, but the debuff just doesn’t apply and she remains unstoppable. I have lost a lot of money to units for revives because of this, and still haven’t managed to beat her.
    Please help!

Bait the L1, and hit into her Block. Stay active enough not to allow the Regen to trigger, and don't Parry her. She shrugs it off.
  • Ultimator749Ultimator749 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks guys, I’ll try to figure out another strategy in 4 days😔