**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beyond ridiculous

I’m all about probability but what the hell hahaha

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I mean when you consider how many crystals are opened on a regular basis, something like this doesn't seem particularly unlikely that it would happen at some point, right?
    But yes it's still fascinating to see
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    That's kinda nuts, better than the 6* Karnak that I pulled twice in a row but, I didn't open the crystals at the same time.
  • DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    Run out and buy a lottery ticket. Like . . . now.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    I swear it seems like certain champs get their chances bumped from time to time. I've had it happen so often that I'll pull the same champ as a 3* and a 4* back to back, seems fishy for how often it happens.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Cyporg said:

I swear it seems like certain champs get their chances bumped from time to time. I've had it happen so often that I'll pull the same champ as a 3* and a 4* back to back, seems fishy for how often it happens.

If you flipped 10 coins millions of times, you'd expect to see all heads or all tails occasionally cause you've just been flipping them so many times. A similar thing happens here. It's just that they have so many opportunities that you'll eventually see really unlikely events happen.