**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite Suicide Champ or Team?

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
Curious as to who everyone really enjoys playing while running suicides.

Rules: .

Looking for original, situational or fun matchups (or synergies.)

I'll start-
Warlock + synergy to grant fury for anyone on his team when inflicted with a debuff they are immune to. Lots of fun scenarios here to play with.

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Fury, quake, x force, OR.

Evade synergy + restoration kit + longer spores for OR
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

I like to run this synergy team around Aegon. Ramp him up and it's pretty fun to see the high damage.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I like running Corvus quake ghost image Claire and cmm with suicides
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

I like to run this synergy team around Aegon. Ramp him up and it's pretty fun to see the high damage.

This is a great setup for sure! this was my LOL team exactly, sans the first pass!
    Donnymeij said:

My main team is pretty basic: Corvus, Ghost, Wasp, Omega and Sabretooth.
    My B team is a little different.
    NF, Xforce DP, Angela, Red Hulk, Domino
    I can use specials all I want, and heal up the next fight.
    I pretty much always bring NF en DP since I run suicides, except on my main team.

Seems like a solid team to me. and for your point to DPXF (or goldpool); I need either of these guys in a 5* or higher rarity so they can come play in act 6 with me. lol.
    The one time I hope for a trash 6 star pull that I wouldnt even be mad about... lol
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Omega, Nick, quake, saber and Medusa. Omega for most stuff, Medusa for robots (one sp1 work suicides isn't too bad) and quake for anything challenging.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    KGold29 said:

GagoH said:

Fury, quake, x force, OR.

Evade synergy + restoration kit + longer spores for OR

Aren't you sort of limiting OR's suicide potential with the restoration kit synergy? You need the bleed to have death field active and deal extra damage at the start. Restoration Kit synergy sorts of cancels this.
    Thats what I was thinking even though I barely know how omega works, can someone explain how this would work?
    @lowlevelplayer @KGold29

I mean either way, the death field at the start of the fight won’t last that long either way. Id rather have him heal each fight and have the attack boost from suicides , not to mention the longer spores
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    It's not very unique, but I do have the ultimate suicide squad. Corvus, Ghost/Wasp and Omega/Sabre. Just make substitutions as needed per path. Can pull Corvus or Omega/Sabre out to bring in CV or others. Ghost/Wasp is pretty constant. Going full Aegon with support team mentioned above is cool sometimes too.
    Honorable mention goes to OML. Sick healing from double edge and in general. Pair him with Sabre and you're spamming specials without a care.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

I mean either way, the death field at the start of the fight won’t last that long either way. Id rather have him heal each fight and have the attack boost from suicides , not to mention the longer spores

He heals the same amount from double edge that he does from the restoration kit. So, it's probably better to have the death field as well. Restoration kit is better for champs who are single immune or no immunity.

It's not very unique, but I do have the ultimate suicide squad. Corvus, Ghost/Wasp and Omega/Sabre. Just make substitutions as needed per path. Can pull Corvus or Omega/Sabre out to bring in CV or others. Ghost/Wasp is pretty constant. Going full Aegon with support team mentioned above is cool sometimes too.
    Honorable mention goes to OML. Sick healing from double edge and in general. Pair him with Sabre and you're spamming specials without a care.

I pulled OML as a 6* and have been wanting to mess around with him more. I have noticed in arenas his regen is out performing the HP loss with full suicides.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

As suicide teams go, this one doesn’t suck. 😊
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    what are we some kind of suicide squad?
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I only dabbled for a little bit with suicides, but with full suicides I enjoyed Warlock, OG Vision, Omega Red, Sentinel, and Emma Frost. Occasionally I'd also swap G2099 for her 70% power gain synergy too.

Bleed only suicide, getting Corvus and Colossus in the mix is fun too.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

Dude. You have much to learn about how truly great Omega Red can be.

First mission: Get Willpower.
    SDP said:

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

I’m aware how great he is, but he needs suicides/high sig to really shine. Without suicides, I’d rather bring AA in my team
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

I’m aware how great he is, but he needs suicides/high sig to really shine. Without suicides, I’d rather bring AA in my team
    Reading this again, I think I misunderstood you to some degree. Anyway, you definitely do not want Nick Fury/pool synergy with Omega. You are losing out on a ton of damage and time.
    SDP said:

GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

Reading this again, I think I misunderstood you to some degree. Anyway, you definitely do not want Nick Fury/pool synergy with Omega. You are losing out on a ton of damage and time.
    I see your point now. Do you always use ST with him btw? In war or general questing etc
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Corvus Ghost Colossus OR and Wasp
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

I see your point now. Do you always use ST with him btw? In war or general questing etc
    ST gives him a good burst but in content like act 6 I usually don't put a synergy champ who can't pull his weight so I use omega without ST and he still does well..in war I bring st alongside omega to finish fights asap..in short,if I can afford to sacrifice a place for ST I absolutely bring him cuz he makes omega that much better but he can still do fine without him
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

Team 4

Team 5

• KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
    GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

Based on your responses, it doesn't look like you're using Omega Red to his potential really. Just try removing Dead Pool on your team and add ST instead. You will realize how much damage you deal at the start at the fight. And having willpower makes him regen the same amount from Dead Pool synergy because of his resistance to bleed. Do a comparison yourself to test it. Try the 2 teams on the same quest and see how it differs.
    KGold29 said:

GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

Based on your responses, it doesn't look like you're using Omega Red to his potential really. Just try removing Dead Pool on your team and add ST instead. You will realize how much damage you deal at the start at the fight. And having willpower makes him regen the same amount from Dead Pool synergy because of his resistance to bleed. Do a comparison yourself to test it. Try the 2 teams on the same quest and see how it differs.
    I don’t have xforce yet, that team was just what i thought would be ideal. I was inquiring about the sabretooth synergy because I wanted to know if he needs ST as much as domino needs her trinity, or if he could be run solo.

I have OR duped, not running suicides atm, and trying to decide if I use the generic sig stones on him or aegon.
  • KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
    GagoH said:

KGold29 said:

GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

SDP said:

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

GagoH said:

@lowlevelplayer @KGold29

I don’t have xforce yet, that team was just what i thought would be ideal. I was inquiring about the sabretooth synergy because I wanted to know if he needs ST as much as domino needs her trinity, or if he could be run solo.

I have OR duped, not running suicides atm, and trying to decide if I use the generic sig stones on him or aegon.
    OR doesn't need ST but he's way way better with him on the team. I both have Aegon and OR duped and at the moment I am dumping every generic sig stones I can get on OR. I've explored LOL with Aegon only at 40sig level so he really doesn't need it as much as Omega Red. Before I used to think OR is not that good like everyone is saying because I was using him without suicides. When I finally unlocked suicides, that initial death field at the start is usually just what you need to kill the opponent specially with ST in the team.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Ghost wasp hood. you get the point

Domino doesn’t need her trinity. Omega is great with just ST on the team. Omega is also way more valuable than Aegon in most content especially with suicides at max sig.

I’d argue that domino needs her trinity to out damage champs like AA, Sunspot, Colossus