**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best 5 star R5 champs for cheap collector kill?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Looking to finally 100% act 5. Any advice on good champs to get collector down cheaply?

Some good champs I have at R5 are domino, cap iw, archangel, ghost and warlock

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Unfortunately, there's still no reliable way to easily one-shot The Collector (unless you're Mvincible with a Doctor Voodoo).

The best strategy still, is to get as much damage as possible with your entire team and use revives, rinse and repeat. With those R5s, I don't think it'll cost you any revives. Good luck!
  • Options
    Okay, gotcha. Thanks. Act 5 has been such a tedious pain. Will be so happy to finally 100%
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Doom
  • Options
    Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    With those 5* you won't have problems. I beat him with 4* vision a few years ago ahahag. However best counter is doctor doom, omega red and mr sinister (5/65) can one shot him but it won't be easy
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Yup, glad to hear its not too bad with good R5 5 stars. Yeah, act 5 exploration in general has felt easy compared to variants and act 6.1 but just super time consuming
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

Unfortunately, there's still no reliable way to easily one-shot The Collector (unless you're Mvincible with a Doctor Voodoo).

The best strategy still, is to get as much damage as possible with your entire team and use revives, rinse and repeat. With those R5s, I don't think it'll cost you any revives. Good luck!

Or Swedeah w/ a Rogue