**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Love dem? Incursions

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello peoples, how are you? How is your lockdown/shutdown going rite no?

We are all here to discuss incursions rite no, for me it's a no no as i would rather explore act 6 in my spare MCOC time rite no. Maybe i will take a liking maybe i won't.

How do you all feel rite no with incursions.?

Regards,
Supreme Leader x

Love dem? Incursions 113 votes

Loving it rite no!
71%
danielmathsamalasravanUltimatheoryManup456TerraWardenclockBlackPhoenix44SiddhantKwatraTato7100LightvayneThecurlerLt_Magnum_1LilMaddogHTWorknprogressThecrusher_9756BrokenWicket329EvangelionlovrTheHoodedDormammuBoosterStqts 81 votes
Not loving it rite no!
9%
GamerPiviotForwardFoxhero007BluntMacheteMqc19Kayser2705eggista-sixate-CynchoticFabwizi 11 votes
Im still 50/50 atm rite no
8%
Haji_SaabMagicBentonAjavedSighsohardSlashingSunsetNarwhal52xILLUSION8CaptainGame00Incredible_Hulk00FinalContestant 10 votes
Not sure rite no
9%
SnakeEyes69NuclekerrAhitlawrcm2017MoosetiptronicAleorEpsilonloganFF10StellanLucianoDelHoyaJueVioleGrace 11 votes

Comments

• BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Not loving it rite no!
    A change was needed, but doing random matchups has people confused as heck. Whoever designed it didn't think of making it clearer?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    Casual 20k crit with my maxed 4 star corvus no suicides
    It's great.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    Venom with buff cornucopia, armour break with every bleed, extra attack for each buff, and 200% buff potency is unbelievable!!!
    He demolished every single fight so quickly until some of those nodes went away!!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    Cmm absolutely shreds.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Not sure rite no
    The gameplay is fine I guess, but rewards are still mediocre. Nice to see timers removed, but no any matchmaking enchantments. Not sure if it's better than arenas, but it's definitely more entertaining
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    Love the change. Great rewards and fun content!
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Not loving it rite no!
    They're ok but far too long for the rewards. I think a run to room 8 took about an hour or so. I'll do them for the milestones each reset but won't touch them otherwise.

Not to mention there really should be some 6* crystals added at this point. 2-3 months to work for a crappy 5* pull isn't really worth it anymore.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Not loving it rite no!
    I never like the first insertion of dungeons didn’t like the change the first time not gonna try em now(other than the friend/alli invites)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    I love them. Good rewards, if you get the right buffs you just tear through everything.
    Slight time slog but not as much as original dungeons
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    Absolutely insanely fun! Doom is a beast for Incursions
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    Incursions are really, really fun but take so much time to get thru compared to Dungeons...
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    Enjoying it so much, I'd litterally just started to get bored of the same old same old. But this has brought that zing back that I was looking for. Definitely don't play with rando's though.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Loving it rite no!

Rite no is a short terminology for right know so i say rite no instead!

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

I've never head that before. Usually RN is used instead
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

Rite no is a short terminology for right know so i say rite no instead!

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

I've never head that before. Usually RN is used instead
    Exactly.
    Loving it rite no = loving it right know? (makes no sense)
    But whatever floats your boat.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    Loving it rite no!
    I always love Morningstar but in incursion she is so great. They nailed this mode 100%
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Not loving it rite no!
    I don't understand the love for this. To me, rewards are mediocre. Shards just don't excite me. Make it 6* shards and I'll play, but as is I did my one and only incursion last night. Plus, they're way more time consuming than dungeons and I rarely played those. I'm just not a fan. Give me 6* shards or get rid of incursions as far as I'm concerned.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    People complain about the time it takes well just like UC EQ it’s not meant for everyone to do it in one sitting unless you want. People complain about everything 😂 Kabam you did great on this one 👍🏼
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Not sure rite no
    Manup456 said:

People complain about the time it takes well just like UC EQ it’s not meant for everyone to do it in one sitting unless you want. People complain about everything 😂 Kabam you did great on this one 👍🏼

You can do eq whenever you'd like. With dungeons you still have to do it with smbd in one run. You can't stop and continue from where you are next day or next week, so you have to do it in one sitting. Very time consuming, yes.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Loving it rite no!
    I think they are definitely fun but time consuming. The luster will probably fade a bit over time

I also kind of wish they were still only at the back end of the month. We get enough thrown at us at the start of a month that adding these on top of it could be a bit overwhelming.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Im still 50/50 atm rite no
    What's the difference between 50/50 and not sure right now?